GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeperwagon

94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers Empty
PostSubject: 94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers   94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 4:58 am

I made the mistake of leaving the car parked in the sun for a few days last summer without the car cover on it and the dash cover cracked in about 4 or 5 places all around the defrost vent. Looking for a replacement without cracks (or with minimal, easy to repair ones) that can be shipped to Oregon. Ideally in the light blue color, though I can refinish if absolutely necessary. TIA

Also looking for the translucent plastic light covers for the courtesy lights on the interior handles back by the tailgate. The temperature destroyed them as well.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers   94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 12:47 pm

Dear Sleeperwagon.

Good day Sir. Ref: rear cargo handle lenes. They are hard to come by. But check out this site that
94Woody posted. https://www.3gsperformance.com/gallery-3-1 a tad pricy but will do the trick.
Hope this helps. Regards WhiteBird
Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: 94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers   94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 6:33 pm

WhiteBird wrote:
check out this site that 94Woody posted.  https://www.3gsperformance.com/gallery-3-1
Thank you for posting. Do you have contact info for them? I checked their website, but there is no email or phone. I would like to replace some molding clips on my 1996 FWB and they may be a good bet.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers   94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 7:39 pm

Ref: Upper molding clips. To answer your question, I have no info on them at this time and like you I'll poke around and see what i come up with.... I have seen them on Ebay (clips) for up to $10.00 a piece.
Anyways I'll look around and see what I can come up with. Until later. WhiteB1rd

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers   94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 8:24 am

Dear Sleeperwagon

Good day Sir, very wet here in WV. Looked at 3G'S home page. Zero contact info. Looks like they do business thru Etsy. Did come up with this. https://www.facebook.com/3Gs-Performance-2197433196994202/. Whey wanted me to sign-in to FB. For over 78 years I manage quite well without FB. No way Jose' If you have an FB account, I wish y'all the best of luck hunting the 3G'S folks down.
The rear cargo handle lenses do look quite smart. Good luck Son. WhiteBird

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers   94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

94 RMW dash pad in light blue, and rear handle-light covers
Page 1 of 1