GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new from wv, thanks for letting me join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigsteve

new from wv, thanks for letting me join Empty
PostSubject: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 9:20 am

2013 bought 1993 wagon, she was well used and beaten, drove her 3-4 years 60 miles to work and back with very little issues, loved driving it, she has all the caprice issue, heavily cracked dash, every door panel had something broke, little heat, dash lights didn't work, ran awesome. power antenna and rear leveling compressor always worked. I hit couple deers, she was a tank. parked her late 2016 during my heart surgery, when I got better I started driving my truck and left her sit, this spring started playing with her and fired right up, planning to paint her rat rod black, not do much fixing dents and rust. she pretty beat up

then last week I found a another 1993 wagon that was taken very good care of, it been sitting for about 2yrs , the original owner could not drive it due to medical issues, bought it on the spot $1000.00. condition of this wagon is amazing, 220,000 miles on it, looking at her cleaned up you think it had 50,000, bumpers need some love and new paint, inside great, drove it home 60 plus miles with no issues
Back to top Go down
bigsteve

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 9:24 am

new from wv, thanks for letting me join 20200512
new from wv, thanks for letting me join 20200513
here couple pic, thanks for letting me join
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 9:56 am

Hi Big Steve

Thank You for joining!

She cleaned up real nice. No way that has 220K.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 12:36 pm

nice score.   Welcome.   Wondering if it had a repaint as the round part of the spare well was black from the factory to keep the body lines on that side.
Back to top Go down
bigsteve

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 12:57 pm

thanks, not sure on repaint, lady I bought from gave me bunch receipts on it, haven't looked at them all yet. i would look on my other wagon, except it was rusted off when i got itnew from wv, thanks for letting me join 20200410
got sprocket twin sister
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 12:58 pm

Sprocket wrote:
nice score.   Welcome.   Wondering if it had a repaint as the round part of the spare well was black from the factory to keep the body lines on that side.

With the shade, and looking through old eyes, I'm not sure it's not black. Either way nice looking wagon.

Tom
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 7:08 pm

nice score! Cool
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 9:18 am

Welcome. I have family in Clarksburg.

Nice wagon, I always liked that color.
Back to top Go down
bigsteve

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 10:09 am

been there many times, nice area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new from wv, thanks for letting me join   new from wv, thanks for letting me join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from wv, thanks for letting me join
Page 1 of 1