GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?

Go down 
+3
Cadet57
81X11
95BRMW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Empty
PostSubject: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 pm

I remeber Sprocket had all 3 at one time, but has anyone else managed to own all 3 wagons at the same time? I am looking into joining this exclusive club myself, but am on the fence about the car. I looked at a 91 OCC, 110k. The car is relatively rust free, the spare well is rusted though thanks to a leak that filled the compartment, and the DS well is on its way there too. Runs great, drives nice. The paint is shot, clear coat is pretty much gone on most of the car, has some dents. Theres an exhaust leak by the manifold, tires are about 30%. It has cloth red seats, manual climate and manual passenger seat. I talked him down to $750 which seems decent to me, but I have run into the out of space dilemma. What to do, what to do!
Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? P1010021
Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? P1010020
Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? P1010022
Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? P1010025
Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? P1010028
Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? P1010027
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Dang I want an Olds.....

And what the hell do they make those tank straps out of that they rust like that up there??

Geez that's just crazy!

It looks like a pretty car. If I can get rid of the 79 Buick Limited it's spot in the carport will be filled with a Custom Cruiser.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Forgot to mention the work he had done. About a year ago he had a new water pump radiator and master cylinder installed, and last week the starter was replaced with a rebuilt. The AC does work too. it also comes with those window visors that are hard to find Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:00 pm

I'd do it, thats not a bad lookin OCC. I'll be happy to take the 1A2 off your hands Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Sprocket STILL owns one of each, FYI.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh you so NEEEEEED that car. Price is right too! Both of my OCC were the same color off the floor. One cloth which you've seen and is now gone and Big Red with it's trashed leather interior.

BTW whats the VIN? Both of mine were minted 11/90.
Acme Racer is also holding a trifecta, all three in two tone blue.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm

I want a 92 occ with a LO5.

You should do it. You know you want to or you wouldn't have asked - and you'd be hard pressed to find a cheaper way into the club.

Last edited by Bewber on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Get the car and worry about the space later.Had my OCC for 7 years and still love
its looks.Whats so hard about finding those visors,I have a brand new set in the box that
are held on with 3M tape.Also have a new set of the snap in visors although the rear
visors in this set fit in the window channels ,there is still a little tape involved.
Go For It
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:16 pm

I knew I would get the encouragement I was looking for here cheers . I think I'm gonna do it, hard to pass up on an OCC. More to come!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:37 am

I have the rear passenger side cladding if you want to replace the damaged one. $25 plus shipping.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 am

If you pass, let me know. I'll come visit and buy it. I have a case of rustoleum that harasses me every time I walk into the garage...

And you can keep those ugly visors. Wink

Seriously. You pass, you let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 am

Going today to pay and get the paper work, she will be in my possession next week once I can make a trip to the DMV.

Cadet57 wrote:
I'd do it, thats not a bad lookin OCC. I'll be happy to take the 1A2 off your hands Wink
Then I won't have one of each! Cool

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have the rear passenger side cladding if you want to replace the damaged one. $25 plus shipping.
Thanks Fred, I'll PM you once I get this car in my hands Very Happy

toomanytoyz wrote:
If you pass, let me know. I'll come visit and buy it. I have a case of rustoleum that harasses me every time I walk into the garage...

And you can keep those ugly visors. Wink

Seriously. You pass, you let me know. Smile
I'll trade you for the Riv What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 am

Uh oh.... I think that we're going to see another unnaturally quick vehicle exchange. :p
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:

beware that 92 and 91 OCC cladding attaches to vehicle completely different. I found it out after I got an almost complete set of 92 and it don't fit on the 91. Not trying to hose Fred's sale, just sharing not so common knowledge.

You can make it fit, don't get me wrong, but it's not pop it right on there.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Good luck with it, man! Looks like a great beater! (That's all I wanted it for - my in-laws needed a city car)

And no trade... lol... I'll get $2500 for the riv! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm

95BRMW wrote:
Then I won't have one of each! Cool

Nope, but i'll solve your space problem Wink
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm

The space problem has been kind of sorta "fixed". I'm gonna sell my 85 C20 dually to make a spot. I have barely used it in the last year. Anyone need a truck?
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:11 pm

No, but I wanna see it anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?   Who has completed the trifecta?  And should I join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has completed the trifecta? And should I join?
Page 1 of 1