GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kentucky Fan Jimmy

96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained Empty
PostSubject: 96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained   96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 7:10 pm

Hello, all - I hope everybody is doing well.

I have a 1996 Roadmaster Wagon for sale for a reasonable offer. Please read the details carefully to avoid any confusion. If interested, please email me directly at bjwhite1560 @ gmail.com.

I bought this wagon in 2010 and it was a really good car for a long time, and I took good care of it. The car starts and runs, but it runs hot and I fear that it may have a head gasket issue (although there is no coolant in the oil and no white smoke). At this point in my life, I am ready to let the car go and I could easily donate it or something like that, but I know there is a following for these cars and I would rather it go somewhere it could be used either to get it back on the road or for parts to donate to other cars. I feel like with some TLC, this could still be a good car for somebody. Unfortunately, I think the car would have to be towed. It's located in Louisville, Kentucky. Below are the details:

Mileage: 111,000
Color: white/tan interior with the wood grain

Parts/service within past 40k miles:

- rebuilt transmission
- fuel pump
- plugs
- wires
- O2 sensors
- belt
- hoses
- water pump
- radiator
- upgraded brakes with cross drilled/slotted rotors
- starter

The car has been sitting for a while, so a bit dirty but will clean up well. It has Chevy rally wheels on it with smoothie caps, which are probably worth $500 by themselves because the rear wheels are custom (wider...I think they are 10.5 inches wide). I also have the factory wheels. It also has fairly fresh Cooper Cobra white letter tires. I also have an extra set of the stainless trim that I picked up at a swap meet.

96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained Rmw_110

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained   96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 7:22 pm

Hi Jimmy

Sorry that it's come to this. But on the good side you got 10 good years out of it.

I believe you need 5 posts in order to post pictures.

Good Luck

Tom
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained   96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 2:58 pm

Check electric fans if not a tow pack car
Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained   96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 2:25 pm

Flush and new radiator, colder thermostat, and locked fan hub (if yours has a belt-driven fan)…. Unfortunately, few want to travel to buy a car nowadays.... I hope you will wait for that special buyer!
Back to top Go down
http://v-driveboat.com
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained   96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 3:36 pm

Should sell easily enough, lots of b body folks back home in KY. . Best to put a price though as most folks go to ebay when they want to buy cars by making offers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained   96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

96 RMW For Sale - Any Reasonable Offer Entertained
Page 1 of 1