GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going hunting for a Class III hitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldsbattlecruiser

Going hunting for a Class III hitch Empty
PostSubject: Going hunting for a Class III hitch   Going hunting for a Class III hitch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 4:35 am

Hey all!  I'm planning to head to the local salvage yards hunting for a Class III hitch for my wagon.  As I've never pulled one off a B-Body before, can anybody recommend a tool list of what to bring?  Are there any exhaust hangers in the way, etc?  Just want to be sure I have on hand what I need aside from the sockets.  Thanks in advance for your answers.
Back to top Go down
Fix Until Broke

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting for a Class III hitch   Going hunting for a Class III hitch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 7:25 am

Big Hammer and a cordless sawzall are always good tools to bring to a salvage yard, even if only searching for fuses Smile

rcktpwrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting for a Class III hitch   Going hunting for a Class III hitch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:38 am

Doubt you will find one but good luck anyways.

Could always save yourself the hassle of searching though. http://kds-performance.com/91-96-hitch-assembly-and-hardware-kit/
Back to top Go down
oldsbattlecruiser

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting for a Class III hitch   Going hunting for a Class III hitch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 2:58 am

I see three wagons listed in the inventory of a yard near me.  Couldn't hurt to look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting for a Class III hitch   Going hunting for a Class III hitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going hunting for a Class III hitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Drivetrain and Towing-
Jump to: