GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Transatlantic

Mike Transatlantic

Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver   Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 am

Hey Folks,

I need a owners manual for the 95 Classic SW, because my car was imported end 10 / beginning 11 from Florida to Germany, but I have no owners manual.

Would be very glad if somebady owns one, which he doesn't need. Also a online (pdf) version would be suitable too.

I am also still looking for a class III/IV trailer hitch with 2'' receiver......

Looking forward to hear....

Mike
Back to top Go down

Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver   Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-CHEVROLET-CAPRICE-OWNERS-MANUAL-/390339271415?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&vxp=mtr&hash=item5ae2089af7#ht_500wt_1048

There's a complete one. Might find one cheaper if you wait, or if someone here has one around. I got the manual for my '92 on eBay for like $5 shipped.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver   Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 am

I believe I have a '95 Caprice owners manual in my garage some where, I'll look when I get home tonight and let you know. You can have it for the cost of shipping.

Mike
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver   Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 pm

I've got one, not mint, but good shape, just a little worn on the front cover, and it's all there in one piece. I've got the vinyl cover, owners manual, warranty booklet, General Tire warranty, and the lock code card for the wire wheel hub caps. LMK

Mike
Back to top Go down
Clancy Courtney

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver   Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Is the hitch still available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver   Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:34 pm

He's looking for a hitch, not selling one, unfortunately.

Good luck on your hunt - they are quite hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Clancy Courtney

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver   Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:39 pm

I obviously did not read 2000z post closely. He said he had one but meant an owners manual. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver   Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: '95 Caprice Classic Station Wagon owner's manual and a class III/ IV trailer hitch with 2" hitch receiver
Page 1 of 1