GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'96 Fleetwood Brougham

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

'96 Fleetwood Brougham Empty
PostSubject: '96 Fleetwood Brougham   '96 Fleetwood Brougham Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 10:42 am

On my way through town the other day I passed a Fleetwood for sale. Unusual to see one, much less one for sale. Stopped and took a few pictures.

1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Triple black!!
Appears to be factory sunroof
Interior looks really nice, states garage kept and based on what I saw, probably was.
Paint looks alright, not great but maybe just needs a good buffing. Didn't see any dents or dings.
A quick look underneath (didn't have a lot of time) showed some scale on the frame and floor pans. It's definitely seen some salt, but I wouldn't call it bad.

Over 100k, but I don't recall if it was 117k or 170k, I should have gotten a picture. Seller is asking $5k firm.

If anyone is interested, let me know, I'll send you the pics I have which include the contact number for the seller. Since I'm local, happy to go get some more pics if seriously interested.

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

'96 Fleetwood Brougham
Page 1 of 1