GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan. Empty
PostSubject: Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan.   Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 10:18 am

I have two of the Chrysler minivan rear wiper arms. I would like $25 plus $10 shipping for each. Call me at 727-692-5510 if interested. I accept paypal at jfkiehl@ij.net
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan.   Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 11:27 am

how do they fit? do they flip all the way up? curious as mine broke off recently.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan.   Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 1:13 pm

They are made the same way as the OEM ones. The base around the shaft is larger in diameter, and the arm is about an inch shorter. It uses the hook type of blade. They only flip up enough to set the lock lever to remove the arm, just like the OEM units.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan.   Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 6:53 pm

I had the opportunity to in stall one of the Chrysler arms today. The arm puts the blade at a slight angle down on the left. I put the arm sideways in a vice, and bent it a little at a time until the blade was straight on the glass. The Chrysler arm does not come with a sprayer, but one can be fashioned from the parts of the broken OEM unit. You can put a 3-4 inch longer blade on the Chrysler arm because it is shorter than the OEM unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan.   Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear wiper arms from Chrysler minivan.
Page 1 of 1