GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Empty
PostSubject: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 12:39 am

Hello All-

Just ran over a hand truck on the interstate and completely damage passenger side of front bumper and chrome.  (Also destroyed front alloy rim and tire 🥺). Due to the heavy gouging, I am removing bumper and all the trimming to have just the bumper reheated and shaped, sanded and painted.  All 3 stainless pieces had many wrinkles so would like to get great shape ones to put back on.  For sure need the passenger side if I can’t get the other two sections.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Rev Bob

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 7:09 am

You might try E-bay.

Wojtek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 11:04 am

Just a thought as I don't know the condition of the pieces without a picture that said I've had stainless trim repaired and polished as most of the repop stuff is cheap Chinese junk . In my area we have two shops that specialize in this stuff they cater to restorers and I've seen some pretty beat up stuff restored to like new condition, to give you an idea of the cost it's between 12 and 15 dollars a foot that's what the locals charge . Some restorers in your area : Art Brass Plating 800 828 3186 / Ketchum Metal Polishing 360 403 8726 / Paul's Chrome Plating 800 245 8679 hope this helps .

Wagoninabox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 12:31 am

Thanks WOJTEK! I’ll entertain that if I don’t find a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 2:51 am

I have a right section that is in pretty good condition. $50 plus shipping.

Wagoninabox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 1:56 pm

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 4:09 pm

I was wrong it is a left side front chrome.

Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Rmw_bu11
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 4:10 pm

I could use that too. It appears to have 2 large dents or is that the angle of camera?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Reflection. It is not a "too" I only have the left one. My error thinking it was right. It is missing two of the attachment studs on the back side. You could put the ones from your damaged part in the holes, and use some glass urethane to hold them in place.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Hi all.....if anyone has a line on a front bumper Passenger side stainless trim piece, please let me know. If there is a good one sitting in a yard I can explore a trip there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces    Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need wagon front bumper chrome stainless pieces
Page 1 of 1