GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oil filter housing leak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldspower24

Oil filter housing leak Empty
PostSubject: Oil filter housing leak   Oil filter housing leak Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:14 pm

I've got a 91 OCC that has an oil leak at the oil filter. Looks like it's the oil filter housing. Anyone have a part number for a new gasket??
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Oil filter housing leak   Oil filter housing leak Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:31 am

I have the parts catalog for B bodies, and it is not listed in there. Your best bet is to call a GM dealer, and ask them for the part number. They probably do not have the part, but may be able to give you the part number. You have the LO3 engine with an external oil cooler.
Back to top Go down
Oldspower24

PostSubject: Re: Oil filter housing leak   Oil filter housing leak Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:43 am

Yes I have the lo3 with oil cooler lines. I found the gasket on Rock Auto

Sprocket likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oil filter housing leak   Oil filter housing leak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oil filter housing leak
Page 1 of 1