GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing the DADDIWGN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pubtramp

Introducing the DADDIWGN Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the DADDIWGN   Introducing the DADDIWGN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 10:19 pm

Hello all! I am a long time wagon fan and purchased my 1993 Roadmaster on Valentines Day of this year. I grew up in the back of multiple late 80s Park Avenue wagons and when I got married and needed to move to a family hauler I settled on the last of the great wagons, the much loved B-Bodies.

The DADDIWGN was purchased out of a South Carolina roadside mom and pop used car dealer. I got him to come off the price by $1000 by nit picking the sh*t out of the car and having cash on hand. HOWEVER this car was a great 2 owner with 158k on it. 80 some of that was put on it by a older lady over the course of 20 some years.

I got my new whale home and immediately put the 2 year olds car seat in the back and was supper proud to know she would have the same joys of burning the crap out of her hands on the Crome seatbelt buckles in our south eastern summers just like I had 30 plus years ago.

The issues I had when I got the car was a loose heater return line and a shot water pump. The bearing was toast and I think it was the original one. Also the tires were about 7 years old. The passenger rear window does not roll down and I have yet to fix[strike]Introducing the DADDIWGN F92f9210
Introducing the DADDIWGN Dcb80510
[Introducing the DADDIWGN F92f9210
Introducing the DADDIWGN Dcb80510
/strike] that. Everything else is in good working order. The engines runs great and I get between 16-17 mpg on average.
The interior was perfect before it was re enlisted as a family hauler. The little one has taken her toll but that why I got it!

I just replaced the wheels and tires using advice from this forum and put Ridlers on it.

Thank yall for the insight I have gotten from here thus far! I hope to add some of my own as I learn the car better!
Back to top Go down
Pubtramp

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the DADDIWGN   Introducing the DADDIWGN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 10:20 pm

Sorry. Didn’t mean to post the same photos twice!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the DADDIWGN   Introducing the DADDIWGN Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 6:17 pm

looks good, welcome aboard!!
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the DADDIWGN   Introducing the DADDIWGN Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 6:39 pm

great looking ride!!!!
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the DADDIWGN   Introducing the DADDIWGN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 4:07 pm

looks good Introducing the DADDIWGN 1f60e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the DADDIWGN   Introducing the DADDIWGN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the DADDIWGN
Page 1 of 1