GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally introducing myself…

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nudnac59

Finally introducing myself… Empty
PostSubject: Finally introducing myself…   Finally introducing myself… Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi Longroof Forum members,

I joined some time ago but have been busier than a one armed paper hanger and just haven't had the time.

I currently have 3 wagons. A '96 RMW, a '96 Caprice DCM wood delete and a '95 Caprice wood delete. I will be listing the '96 DCM for sale soon. I am using the RMW as a parts car and once I've pulled off what I need, I will list it as well.

The '95 has had a transmission transplant to a T-56 6 speed, 4:10 gears, SS console and SS front bucket seats. Totally changed the character of the car! It will be heading to the body shop to be freshened up, a roof rack delete and front seats re-covered to match the rears.

Thanks,
Dave
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Finally introducing myself…   Finally introducing myself… Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Welcome Dave,lots of passionate wagon owners here,and very knowledgeable,where are you located?

Lorne
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Finally introducing myself…   Finally introducing myself… Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:12 pm

If youve been lurking for awhile,you no our lust for pictures. Pics or it didnt happen... What a Face
Back to top Go down
nudnac59

PostSubject: Re: Finally introducing myself…   Finally introducing myself… Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:32 pm

I am located in the NOVA (Northern VA) area.

I shall work on getting some pics taken and posted next sunny day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally introducing myself…   Finally introducing myself… Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally introducing myself…
Page 1 of 1