GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB: piece of metal cut from wagon jump seat floor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwardo

WTB: piece of metal cut from wagon jump seat floor Empty
PostSubject: WTB: piece of metal cut from wagon jump seat floor   WTB: piece of metal cut from wagon jump seat floor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 9:07 pm

I have a '94 RMW and I'm looking for a piece cut from the floor of the tailgunner's seat, over the gas tank and including the dome. I want to do a version of AzDon's fuel tank access panel, see:

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t12677-fckn-fuel-pump-again?

I don't expect to have access to a donor car and don't possess the metal skills to make one. If someone can help me out with this piece of metal I can cut it down and adapt it to suit but the shape of the dome itself is pretty complex. So if you are scrapping a b-Body wagon and HAVE THE GAS TANK OUT, maybe you could cut one out. It should be pretty large and have a lot of excess metal around the dome. I'm not in any hurry for this. I can pay a reasonable price plus shipping, or I can (eventually) pick it up if you are near to Baltimore. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

WTB: piece of metal cut from wagon jump seat floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB: piece of metal cut from wagon jump seat floor   WTB: piece of metal cut from wagon jump seat floor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 2:32 pm

Tom just sent me a copy of his template used for this job. Maybe a local sheet metal shop can make you one from the template.

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t8517-install-easy-access-door-for-fuel-pump

silverfox103 likes this post

Back to top Go down

WTB: piece of metal cut from wagon jump seat floor
Page 1 of 1