GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Driver and Passenger Front Seat Belts...Limited RMW Bright Metal Buckles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4501 Safari

Driver and Passenger Front Seat Belts...Limited RMW Bright Metal Buckles  Empty
PostSubject: Driver and Passenger Front Seat Belts...Limited RMW Bright Metal Buckles    Driver and Passenger Front Seat Belts...Limited RMW Bright Metal Buckles  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Well, it's 10/11/12 and time to ask for something.

If anyone has a CLEAN and WORKING set of front driver and passenger seat belt assemblies for a Roadmaster Limited wagon in TAN, I am interested in purchasing.

I only want the Limited belts with the bright metal (sliver/chrome) buckles with fully functioning retractors...not asking much of going on 18 year old stuff, eh?.

If anyone wants a set with the regular tan metal buckles, I have 'em and they are nice but the seller thought all belts were the same. They are not. The Limited wagons did not come with painted buckles, only the base models. If your seats have pleats, it is a base wagon. If the buckles are painted, it's a base model.

This will be my last post for these belts. The next step is to have them re-webbed.

Thank you for taking a look...I may have something interesting to trade. You never know.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Driver and Passenger Front Seat Belts...Limited RMW Bright Metal Buckles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driver and Passenger Front Seat Belts...Limited RMW Bright Metal Buckles    Driver and Passenger Front Seat Belts...Limited RMW Bright Metal Buckles  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 am

I have a pair of disassembled chrome buckles. I also have assorted retractors. Let me know if you are interested. I do not have any tan belts with the chrome buckles.
Back to top Go down

Driver and Passenger Front Seat Belts...Limited RMW Bright Metal Buckles
Page 1 of 1