GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

long list,long winter,still more to fix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

long list,long winter,still more to fix Empty
PostSubject: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 6:56 pm

i bought this in nov and yes it was an internet purchase and of course the guy said it was a good solid car,well the frame needed fixing and the floor and the rear quarters had to be fixed,i have this done now to move onto other things before spring and i could go on and on but i have a few pictures that says it all
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:01 pm

sorry but the pictures are not working and i don't know whylong list,long winter,still more to fix 20220110
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:03 pm

a few morelong list,long winter,still more to fix 20220111
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:08 pm

sorry i am still trying to figure how to post pics all at onclong list,long winter,still more to fix 20220210
long list,long winter,still more to fix 20220211
long list,long winter,still more to fix 20220310
e
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:11 pm

long list,long winter,still more to fix 20220311
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:17 pm

i had to get another bumper and still alot to fix,but i have to keep going.i will be putting the rear end back in this week and new shocks and air lift 1000 as well so i can tow my camperlong list,long winter,still more to fix 20211210
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:22 pm

quarters fixedlong list,long winter,still more to fix 20220114
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:26 pm

this side done
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:29 pm

long list,long winter,still more to fix 20220214
long list,long winter,still more to fix 20220116
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 7:31 pm

new wheels and tires thoughlong list,long winter,still more to fix 20220216
long list,long winter,still more to fix 20220117
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 6:10 pm

nice job on the repairs!

That frame rust looked pretty bad.

silverfox103 likes this post

Back to top Go down
booster

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 7:52 pm

That is a lot work to get structurally right.  

The body looks quite clean.  Have you checked it for bondo and repairs?
Back to top Go down
pontdog@nb.sympatico.ca

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 8:37 pm

it has both bondo and repairs,but it looks pretty good.i just didn't expect the car was this bad.the internet guy said it was a good car and he lied.but i will have it ready for the spring
Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 9:14 am

I actually glad that mine doesn't seem to be that bad, so far just the passenger side wheel arch and spare tire well are rusted out, but no frame rot at all.

but on mine I think the rust started because of some old body panel straitening that put holes through the inner wheel well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long list,long winter,still more to fix   long list,long winter,still more to fix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

long list,long winter,still more to fix
Page 1 of 1