GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1991BlueBertha

over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?    over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 2:07 pm

I want to get some new floor mats for mine... the carpet is faded mainly on the humps.... I'm thinking over the hump full width floor mats for FRONT and rear would work well, but I can only find second row full width ones... may wind up replacing the carpet anyway later as the cost is cheap enough, just more work that I don't want to devote to it right now.. need to get another car up and running before I have room in the garage for a full interior disassembly.

Anyone have full width mats, or a source for them?
Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

PostSubject: Re: over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?    over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 2:56 pm

from looking myself only option I found was to go to someplace selling carpets and get a fragment the right size to use.
Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha

PostSubject: Re: over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?    over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 3:57 pm

goldwolfnhn wrote:
from looking myself only option I found was to go to someplace selling carpets and get a fragment the right size to use.

wonder if any of the over the hump all weather type mats designed for a pickup (full size or mid size) would work.... not necessarily expecting a custom fit... but that may work... i may stop at some places and physically put hands on some and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?    over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

over the hump FRONT mats, anyone?
Page 1 of 1