GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caprice wagon at Charlotte Auto Fair 9/9-9/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bucky53

Caprice wagon at Charlotte Auto Fair 9/9-9/10 Empty
PostSubject: Caprice wagon at Charlotte Auto Fair 9/9-9/10   Caprice wagon at Charlotte Auto Fair 9/9-9/10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 7:06 am

I will have my wagon at the Charlotte Auto Fair Friday 9/9 afternoon and Saturday 9/10. It may not be in the Car Corral but my phone number is in the CL ad attached and I will attend the show Saturday and be nearby Friday.
I will have all receipts mentioned and more as well as the title with me.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/monroe-95-caprice-wagon/7519840773.html

BobD likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bucky53

Caprice wagon at Charlotte Auto Fair 9/9-9/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon at Charlotte Auto Fair 9/9-9/10   Caprice wagon at Charlotte Auto Fair 9/9-9/10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 9:08 pm

A shame I missed the market on these. These wagons were hot 6 months ago. I just wanted to drive it longer and it cost me.
Oh well, I didn't loose any money on it but the driveway looks empty now. Sold but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down

Caprice wagon at Charlotte Auto Fair 9/9-9/10
Page 1 of 1