GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Truckster

Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed Empty
PostSubject: Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed   Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2022 4:12 pm

Hello all, I.m looking for a tan Steering Wheel and upper part of driver seat cover. It's for a 1994 Roadmaster Estate. I'm located in Miami, FL.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed   Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2022 7:36 pm

Is it cloth or leather? Standard or limited seats?
Back to top Go down
The Truckster

PostSubject: Re: Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed   Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 3:49 am

Leather and Standard. Would be interested in the bottom too if in good condition.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed   Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 7:43 am

You can use the upper seat back from either seat.
Back to top Go down
booster

PostSubject: Re: Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed   Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 9:23 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
You can use the upper seat back from either seat.

Good point, and you are going to be much, much more likely to find a good cover on a passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed   Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2022 2:49 pm

The Truckster wrote:
Hello all, I.m looking for a tan Steering Wheel and upper part of driver seat cover. It's for a 1994 Roadmaster Estate. I'm located in Miami, FL.

just up the road in Delray Beach and I have a tan wheel attached to a whole steering column with the key (2 keys actually), However, its from a 94 Caprice so I think it may look slightly different on the airbag cover, but the color is correct. car had 92K on it. Whole thing $100.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed   Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tan Steering Wheel and Upper Driver Seat cover Needed
Page 1 of 1