GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96 RMW Parting out update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

96 RMW Parting out update Empty
PostSubject: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 8:26 am

For Sale
96 RMW Parting out update 96_rmw17
                   Blue cargo assist handles $120.00 plus shipping.

96 RMW Parting out update Rmw_el10
                    ELC Compressor $150.00 plus shipping.

96 RMW Parting out update Rmw_li10
                    Rear lift gate wiper motors (two) $100.00 each plus shipping.

Also have two front wiper motors complete. $120.00 plus shipping.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 1:30 pm

96 RMW Parting out update 96_rmw18
             96 RMW upper window garnish/trim - shade
96 RMW Parting out update 96_rmw19
             96 RMW Interior assortment BLUE Have L & R side... Pax assist handles X 3
Please contact me as so we can figure out prices.
As for my earlier postings. I have no idea what the current price range is, so I just threw out some figures. One thing I have learned over the years. Its EZ-ER to come down in price than it is to go up.
Back to top Go down
Strumph

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 5:06 pm

Hello WhiteBird, a couple of things I mentioned to you at the end of last year if you still have them are the woodgrain strips on the interior door panels. I need the drivers door lower piece and front passenger door upper piece. I don't mind if the locating tabs are broken off, I will fix them. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 7:33 pm

Hello Mr. Strumph. The piece you see in the pic is the upper driver side rear door, it's in decent condition.... I have yet to tackle the front doors.... Give me a week or so to tackle them.... I do know.
the upper front driver's door woodgrain is hooped/toast.... The sun kilt it.... It was like that when I acquired the vehicle.... I'll keep you posted on my progress.... Cheers
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 9:13 am

Dear Mr. Strumph. Good day to you Sir. Just sent you an PM ref: woodgrain strips. Cheers
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 10:43 am

Hey! Mr Strumph. On further review, I just noticed that the lower driver's side door panel woodgrain strip is a couple of inches shorter that the upper strip. Anyways, I do have it out (lower) it's in good condition. I'm always learning. Cheers
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 11:52 am

The compressor has been sold.... It's in Merry Old England....

I have three grilles for sale $150.00 USD each shipped....

Back to top Go down
Squeekr

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:02 pm

Interested in the cargo assist handles and the upper window garnish shade, and wanted to see if you had the third brake light up for grabs by chance?
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 8:08 am

Dear Mr. Squeekr

Good day Sir, seeing that you are interested in the blue cargo assist handles I am assuming that you
are looking for a black high mount/third brake light, I believe they come in only black and tan.
I do believe I have a black one for sale. As for the upper stationary window.... Do you require the
garnish or just the shade???? I have a blue garnish with the shade mounts and shade for sale or
just the shade???? If possible???? Just send me a PM and we will go from there.... Thankx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW Parting out update   96 RMW Parting out update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

96 RMW Parting out update
Page 1 of 1