GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"

Go down 
+5
toomanytoyz
95BRMW
buickestate
Cadet57
brokecello
9 posters
AuthorMessage
brokecello
brokecello

Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Empty
PostSubject: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:44 am

Here you go...(for those that wanted to know more about it)

Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  IMG_0332
Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  IMG_0334
Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  IMG_0337
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:20 am

I...WANT.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 am

can I get it in black?
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 am

I have always wanted to do something like this. Came out great!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am

Looks Awesome Chris!!!! I've always wanted to do something like that too. How'd you build the frame? Pics of that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AWESOME!!!!!!   Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Chris,not only are you a musical artist but a pretty darn good designer of things unusually beautiful and useful.Flip that beauty over and show
me that frame now!
Jim aka flasheroo
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Hah. A guy at church just asked me if he could take me to hte junkyard with him and buy enough minivan Captain's chairs to make a home theatre seating area. I told him that was a splendid idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:17 pm

There's a movie theater in Maine called Chunky's that's a dine-in type experience and all of their seats are out of Town Car limos.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Daymn........I'll be a shopping next trip to the JY. Hey honey, I got all new furniture today!!!!

Looks great Chris!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Yeah, Chunky's are cool. They have a bar menu too. So you can order burgers, fries and a beer while you recline in a Town Car seat and watch the movie. There's quite a few of them in New England. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Yep. I always loved going there when we lived up there.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Unfortunately neither Chris nor I can take credit for building the frame. It was done by the students at the school where I work. If someone is really interested, I can pull it out and get some pics of the frame for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Unfortunately neither Chris nor I can take credit for building the frame. It was done by the students at the school where I work. If someone is really interested, I can pull it out and get some pics of the frame for you.

Just take the sawzall to it and show us the pieces,.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:20 am

phantom 309 wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:

Just take the sawzall to it and show us the pieces,.

ROFLMAO! Very Happy

I actually laughed out loud on that one. Thanks, Nick. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"    Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok...here are pics of the "Caddy Couch"
Page 1 of 1