GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light Empty
PostSubject: Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light   Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:46 pm

I need to find light bulbs for my mirror/map light and for my front door panel. There is a small bulb that lights the door handle on the inside. I cannot remove it from the socket, I think it is corroded.

Is this a push in bulb?

What number/where do I find it? Tried auto parts stores and Radioshack.......... NO LUCK...........
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light   Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:16 pm

These bulbs are part of the wiring harness, they don't plug in. I've not dissected one to see how easy it would be to replace.

I have talked at length with my local parts guy (GM) and there does not appear to be a replacement part number for them. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light   Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Well that stinks!!! Gotta start collecting those at yards!!!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light   Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:12 pm

funny how i get on a rant and folks read every word,. i post something usefull and no one pays attention,..

MEH,...

me this I did once wrote:
so i broke down and against my best principals, (if i have any left)
i poked around on the other forum, and found this thread,.
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=248732&highlight=bulbs
good info IF you wanna convert to leds,.
but i think i,d rather have regler bulbs,.
Quote:
mikceli wrote this:Honda (cars) # HOM35505- S84-NO1 AT $1.80 is the exact headlight switch BULB.

Quote:
Bostonss wrote this:
# 74 1 LED dome bulb
- 2 Mirror Map Lights
- 2 HVAC Lights
- 1 1996 Shift Indicator Bulb

all led info,.

Nick

Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light   Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light   Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:41 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I need to find light bulbs for my mirror/map light and for my front door panel. There is a small bulb that lights the door handle on the inside. I cannot remove it from the socket, I think it is corroded.

Is this a push in bulb?

What number/where do I find it? Tried auto parts stores and Radioshack.......... NO LUCK...........

BTW the door light is also a 74..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light   Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for light bulbs for RMW door panels and map light
Page 1 of 1