GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.

Go down 
+9
phantom 309
81X11
94Woody
lornejay1
Sprocket
95BRMW
jayoldschool
Krzdimond
IMPALADAKID
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Have them email it to you and go to the public library. You can print it for a 10 cents most likely.

Gotta think outside the box man. Smile
Back to top Go down
gwturbo

gwturbo

PostSubject: clear headlights   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:20 pm

I recently bought a set of these also and like others, when I received them they were without deflectors. When I inquired about that, they said they were out of stock on the deflector style and offered a $10 rebate to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Who Knows   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:40 pm

The shipping tape thats wrapped around the box says "Option Racing Accessories".Now the address on the shipping
label says "Yi Juan Jiang" and below that B&P enterprise at 14500 Proctor Ave.City Industry.
No where on the box or inside the box does it say AceKyogi from the ebay add that I sent the payment to.I found
a 800 number that I am going to try out monday am.
I may be wrong but I think the lense with the diffuser is a better way to go but I may have to settle for the lense
that I have now.Will keep everybody informed.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:19 pm

any update? i want to order a set, but am concerned that I won't get what is ordered..

Oh, and smoke headlights are the ONLY ones for sale now....... for $200 Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Further Update   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Just got a note from the Ebay seller tonite.He apologized for the delay and says that the headlights with the refracters/
reflectors will ship Saturday am.
I hope they get it right because its been a ordeal that has lasted over a month.
Billy I ordered a set right after your first post about getting yours.My first set came without the refrctors and 2 weeks
later I finally got the prepaid return shipping tag and sent the first ones back I think 2 weeks ago today.
Man I am looking forward to getting these clear headlight lenses.
I will keep all Posted
Take Care
Jim Gordon aka Flasheroo
I just checked and the price is now $103.95 plus $43.00 shipping and handling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey guys I finally got the correct headlights this afternoon after over 5 weeks of aggravation and
bullcrap.These actually seem to be better made than the 1st set of lights without the refractors.
Yea refractors is the correct word used to describe that little shiny plastic bulb.Gonna try to install
them saturday if the weather is good.Never had any allergys growing up and now at 55 I am severely allergic to mosquitos and nats.I have the same reaction as people allergic to bees and wasp.Have to carry benedryl and a epee pen with me all the time.Start coughing up flem then start to swell up and then the fun really starts.
Got stung by a wasp 2 weeks ago helping my brother with the porch and nothing, but then a mosquito gets my ear and boom here it comes.This crap is scary but I am still better off than a
lot of other people so I cant complain too much.
Have a great weekend all and be careful
Jim Gordon aka Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Bought a set of smoked lenses for the bid price of $119. Got them in and no refractors!!

Up side is they apologized and wanted pics (which I sent them less than a min after receiving the email. We'll see what happens.

Do they really make a difference, or should I just take the rebate and install tomorrow?

Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 SDC11032

Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 SDC11034
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:41 am

It's been almost a week and I just got an email from them wanting to know if I want a discount or exchange. Any advice? I will not be running HID's so I'm thinking that these will do just fine but I'm not sure if the buckets are the same......
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 am

The ones I bought for my roady don't have them, and they work fine. Much better than stock. I am running sylvania cool blue lamps, no HIDs.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 am

That's what I figured. Will install tonight......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Sometimes it pays to be lazy.I hadnt installed the clear lense in my 91 OCC yet and thats a good thing.Going to
put them in my 95 RMW instead.The factory headlights on the 91 look like brand new but the ones in the 95 are
pretty rough so being a lazy butt paid off finally.
Going to put new shocks,rear brakes and a few other things on the 91 before selling it as those things are original
and on a 20 year old car even a cherry one,things wear out.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:42 pm

I still want pics of both cars Jim.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Dick Santana

Dick Santana

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 3:08 am

SO, I'm late to this Party...

I would like to find a set of the "clear" lights
you guys have purchased. I checked Ebay,
but could not find any.

Help....!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 9:25 am

Dick Santana wrote:

you guys have purchased.  I checked Ebay,
but could not find any.

Help....!!!!!!  

These?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/91-96-Chevy-Caprice-94-96-Impala-Chrome-Headlights-Clear-Corner-Signal-Lamps/302327288468?hash=item46641c5294:g:bOMAAOSwttVaQHCl:rk:33🇵🇫0&vxp=mtr

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Dick Santana

Dick Santana

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 12:25 pm

YES....!!!!!  Thank You very Much...!!!!

Tim from Connecticut / No Carolina got me there as well.

Thank You BOTH...!!!!

brokecello wrote:
Dick Santana wrote:

you guys have purchased.  I checked Ebay,
but could not find any.

Help....!!!!!!  

These?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/91-96-Chevy-Caprice-94-96-Impala-Chrome-Headlights-Clear-Corner-Signal-Lamps/302327288468?hash=item46641c5294:g:bOMAAOSwttVaQHCl:rk:33🇵🇫0&vxp=mtr

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.   Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euro Headlights for my 1A2 wagon. WOW these things rock.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2