GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds   Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Nothing on TV the other night. Flipping around HBO and caught the tail-end of a horror flick called Jennifer's Body. A blond girl is hitchhiking and gets picked up in a blue Roadmaster wagon near the very end.

Neat to see one in a newer movie. Last time I saw one George Clooney was tearing it up in Burn After Reading. It was an clean LT1 too.....was pissed when he wrecked it. ; )

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I was Pissed too   Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:40 am

Hey Mike I saw that same Clooney movie and stopped watching after seeing what wagon getting trashed.I bet
Tim would have had a fit too because the wagon was a copy of his baby less the polished trim.
Take Care All
Jim Gordon >Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds   Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Our previous wagon was in the movie No Country for Old Men. It was a 1988 Buick Electra Estate wagon. It's in the corner of the frame in the far background for about a second. Mrs Danger knew where to look, because she remembered where she parked it. They were filming at a motel about a block away from her studio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds   Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Awesome movie! One of my favorites. Friendo.

; )
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds   Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:31 pm

there was a 2nd wagon in the burn after reading flick they didn't wreck and Fred sold it to someone on the ISSF forum...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds   Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster Wagon in a recent movie....for 2-seconds
Page 1 of 1