GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dome lights staying on.............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indy95LT1

Indy95LT1

Dome lights staying on............. Empty
PostSubject: Dome lights staying on.............   Dome lights staying on............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Checked the search didnt see anything, came home last night to the dome lights staying on, havent had time to mess with it yet, pulled the fuse for now, any ideas where to start?

Thanks for any info
Paul
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Dome lights staying on.............   Dome lights staying on............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Indy95LT1

Indy95LT1

PostSubject: Re: Dome lights staying on.............   Dome lights staying on............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Indy95LT1 wrote:
Checked the search didnt see anything, came home last night to the dome lights staying on, havent had time to mess with it yet, pulled the fuse for now, any ideas where to start?

Thanks for any info
Paul
Thanks for the video
UPDATE
Messing with it tonight, and when I pull the fuse #35 with the car running, theres a Greenish box that near the flasher relay dr side under dash that makes a squeeling noise and the tailgate ajar light comes on dim?? Whats that box?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Dome lights staying on.............   Dome lights staying on............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Indy95LT1 wrote:
Indy95LT1 wrote:

Thanks for any info
Paul
Thanks for the video
UPDATE
Messing with it tonight, and when I pull the fuse #35 with the car running, theres a Greenish box that near the flasher relay dr side under dash that makes a squeeling noise and the tailgate ajar light comes on dim?? Whats that box?

Sounds like the

heres a thread with a similar issue:

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=242604&highlight=interior+lights

http://badass-of-ne.forumotion.com/problems-maintenance-f4/roadmaster-int-lights-stuck-on-t1629.htm
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Dome lights staying on.............   Dome lights staying on............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Indy95LT1 wrote:
Indy95LT1 wrote:

Thanks for any info
Paul
Thanks for the video
UPDATE

That box actually controls the interior lights when the doors open. It also does the door chime. Sounds like yours is taking a dump. It just unplugs, pull it out and see if you problem is solved. I **** canned mine the very minute I bought my wagon before driving it home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dome lights staying on.............   Dome lights staying on............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dome lights staying on.............
Page 1 of 1