GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster vrs Suburban

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Roadmaster vrs Suburban Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster vrs Suburban   Roadmaster vrs Suburban Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm hiding from all the relatives out in my garage....haha. Enjoying the last warm night for the next few days according to the weathergirl. Drinking Shiner Bock Blonde and enjoying the thought of the next four days off work. ; )

Have the Suburban and Roadmaster side-by-side in the driveway, and it's funny they are pretty much the exact same length. And while I didn't pull out the tape measure, the wagon sure looks wider than the Burb.

Just wasting time folks! Sorry the pics are so dark. My house wins the "Enemies of Al Gore award for fuel Usage"....HA!

Roadmaster vrs Suburban Nov24002

Roadmaster vrs Suburban Nov24008

Roadmaster vrs Suburban Nov24009

Roadmaster vrs Suburban Nov24010
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster vrs Suburban   Roadmaster vrs Suburban Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Man the tail pipe on the Burb looks like crap in that pic.....pulling out the black spray paint now.... ; )
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster vrs Suburban   Roadmaster vrs Suburban Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Got to enjoy the little things.

The is not much better in life than just sitting in a lawnchair in the driveway outside the garage, looking at my toys at 10pm....vacation ahead, cold beer in hand, nice warm south breeze blowing, and John Lennon singing "Imagine" on the garage radio....keep 'em coming KGSR. ; )

http://www.kgsr.com/BroadcastHistory.aspx

Really Really nice evening....

Happy Thanksgiving All.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster vrs Suburban   Roadmaster vrs Suburban Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Got the old Seca 750 and Magna dusted off....too bad the weather is supposed to be cold tomorrow. Maybe I can sneak off this weekend for some 2-wheel fun...

Sorry for rambling...good music and on beer number 6...ha. Not a normal Tuesday night...

Wind is really blowing....got leaves in the garage....will worry about that tomorrow..

Counting Crows..."Round Here"...really good tunes. Lord that reminds me of college...

Roadmaster vrs Suburban Nov24015
Roadmaster vrs Suburban Nov24014
Roadmaster vrs Suburban Nov24013
Roadmaster vrs Suburban Nov24012

Gorgeous Night!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster vrs Suburban   Roadmaster vrs Suburban Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:05 am

Mike you had better get to work on that Goat or else I am going to come down there and swipe it.Not sure what I will do with it,but parking it in the
garage and drinking beer sounds good.
Hope you have a happy thanksgiving and dont eat too much turkey!!!!!!!!!
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster vrs Suburban   Roadmaster vrs Suburban Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 am

I'm scared to start the GTO project. Once I dive into a project I tend not to stop...and I flat can't afford that yet. Besides it's fun to stare at it in the garage.... ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster vrs Suburban   Roadmaster vrs Suburban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster vrs Suburban
Page 1 of 1