GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Other" forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

The "Other" forum Empty
PostSubject: The "Other" forum   The "Other" forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:47 am

The "Other" forum that starts with a "I" has decided to curtail the ability to update original thread posts. I will be updating my posted list of parts here more frequently, as well as spending more time on the Station Wagon Forum. It is less convenient on the "Other" forum and I think this one has enough experience to handle almost any situation that occurs with our cars.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

The "Other" forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Other" forum   The "Other" forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Since they sold out my junk email folder as considerably swelled in size.
Back to top Go down

The "Other" forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Other" forum   The "Other" forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Funny, I never get any emails from that forum except for replies to subscribed threads and PMs. >_>
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

The "Other" forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Other" forum   The "Other" forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 am

Mine aren't coming FROM the forum either. It is an endless stream of spam and garbage. I never got it before the forum was sold out.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

The "Other" forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Other" forum   The "Other" forum Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Funny, I never get any emails from that forum except for replies to subscribed threads and PMs. >_>

same here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "Other" forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Other" forum   The "Other" forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Other" forum
Page 1 of 1