GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Empty
PostSubject: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Good news guys, I finally found my LT1 and TBI service concerns video to go along with my other Buick know how videos I listed. The best part of this video is the clear capped optispark, I want one for my wagons!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Now that is a USEFUL post....unlike mine!!

Very cool thanks for posting!!
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Glad to share it! I had people at random tell me about these videos on youtube not knowing I was the one that uploaded them. I gotta hit up ebay and see if any more of these things exist.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Very cool! Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:01 pm

very usefull
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:56 pm

GREAT INFO.......MUST SAVE!!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Could someone move this video to the Pic-Video section?

Sticky: Promo - Training Videos

Want to keep all these together so we can locate them easily.

Tanks again for posting!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Personally I have learned a couple of things already and thats from watching it just once.Of course I rewinded a few parts (kinda slow).Going to save and rewatch a few more times.Very useful information for both my wagons.
Thanks A Bunch
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:28 pm

I posted this in wagons because that seems to be where most of us look the most, but I guess the correct section is cool too Cool . I found and bought a couple more videos the other day. One being about the ABITS (optispark). I'm looking forward to that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Woot! Thanks. Apparently, I have "chuggle". Sad
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 am

Ha! I'd never heard the term chuggle before and I worked at an auto shop for seven years. ; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:10 am

I haven't either, and my dad's been a GM dealership guy for as long as I can remember pretty much. I learned-ed today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns   Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buick know how: LT1 and TBI service concerns
Page 1 of 1