GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB: Caprice wheel cover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynol

Lynol

WTB: Caprice wheel cover Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Caprice wheel cover   WTB: Caprice wheel cover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 pm

One flew off on the highway, so I only need one, but will consider a whole set if that's what you've got. I believe these were used from '93(?) to '96. If the gold emblem is faded, that's OK, mine are too.
WTB: Caprice wheel cover Capric10
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Caprice wheel cover   WTB: Caprice wheel cover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:39 pm

You dont happen to have one of those with the black center do you? I have the one you need but its on my wagon as someone stole one of my black ones Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Caprice wheel cover   WTB: Caprice wheel cover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
You dont happen to have one of those with the black center do you? I have the one you need but its on my wagon as someone stole one of my black ones Rolling Eyes

Interesting... Someone offered me one of those older style ones (i think it's the kind you're talking about, I put a pic below), if i get it, you want to do a trade?
WTB: Caprice wheel cover 86-87-88-89-90-91-93-Caprice-Hubcap-Wheel-Cover-15--OE-for-sale_130431544911
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Caprice wheel cover   WTB: Caprice wheel cover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Yep that's the one I need. Id be happy to trade if that works forr you.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Caprice wheel cover   WTB: Caprice wheel cover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Cadet57,
I got the wheel covers you need, sent you a PM with pics.
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Caprice wheel cover   WTB: Caprice wheel cover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Caprice wheel cover   WTB: Caprice wheel cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Caprice wheel cover
Page 1 of 1