GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SMART BOMBS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

SMART BOMBS! Empty
PostSubject: SMART BOMBS!   SMART BOMBS! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:18 pm

There comes a certain point in every man's life when he realizes the world has changed....and he doesn't quite understand it anymore. I had that moment on my way back to work from lunch today....

SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick020
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick035
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick019
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick041
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick044
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick039
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick040
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick027
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick038 - NEARLY $16K!!!
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick025
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick059
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick049
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick047
SMART BOMBS! 2-11-11Buick054

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

SMART BOMBS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMART BOMBS!   SMART BOMBS! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Everytime I see one of those, I think of the limerick of the man from Boston.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

SMART BOMBS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMART BOMBS!   SMART BOMBS! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Hello, sir! I see you're interested in our new line of fuel efficient cars. I know that we can give you top dollar for a trade-in of your . . . . old . . . car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

SMART BOMBS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMART BOMBS!   SMART BOMBS! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

I love how the buick is longer than 2 of those nose to tail! Smile

And eeeeeeeew! Are they all the same frikken color, too? Way to be original. Boo.
Back to top Go down

SMART BOMBS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMART BOMBS!   SMART BOMBS! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Reminds me of those wildlife shows on Nat Geo.The heard of Impalas are hanging out at the waterhole and a Lion shows up.Like in your picture the
Impalas wait to see if the Lion is hungry or just thirsty.The Lion goes over and sits down with the Impalas and all is good.Then that big BROWN lion
moves a little too close and the rush is ON! Every impala is on their hoofs and hauling butt in every direction and that big Brown Lion has the water
hole to its self.Sometimes its good to be big and brown in a world of blue and white air conditioned golf carts.Neat pics as always Mike.'
Take Care All and have a Great Weekend
J E G
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

SMART BOMBS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMART BOMBS!   SMART BOMBS! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Glad everyone liked the pics. I was just to get Dad's truck from the alignment shop when I saw all of those sitting there, parked next to a very modern warehouse building.....it was just kinda wild looking. There were just SO MANY of them....all just alike. They went all the way down the front of that building and more curved around the back. Had to gets pics on the way back to work.

Sounds goofy but it reminded me of the scene in the movie I Robot where Will Smith is at the robot factory trying to find the one that didn't belong, in a big room full of robots that all look just alike. Corny I know but that's what popped in my head.

It also made me appreciate the old Buick a lot more. 12mpg or not, the Buick has style those little Smart spuds will never hope to have. My wife may call it a hoopty but it's sure a lot cooler than those goofy Smarts!

Such fun!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SMART BOMBS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMART BOMBS!   SMART BOMBS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMART BOMBS!
Page 1 of 1