GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagons Sold

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyboutwagons

crazyboutwagons

Wagons Sold Empty
PostSubject: Wagons Sold   Wagons Sold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:51 pm

it is with regret but i have gotten out of the b-body wagons
the 96 RMW was traded in on a more fuel efficent car (2009 nissan cube) ok let the laughing begin i am laughing everytime i pass a gas station i got 28.6 MPG my first tankfull.

the 92 caprice is tentativly sold to a good freind of scoobs he is picking it up this weekend. i will miss the 92 the 96 not so much just never really bonded with it no heat,terrible gas mileage and a lot of little irritations. i have some things taht i am selling if anyone is interested look in the for sale section
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Wagons Sold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagons Sold   Wagons Sold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Mark

Sorry to see you go, but sometimes it's time to move on.

Good luck, you will be missed.

Tom Cummings
Back to top Go down

Wagons Sold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagons Sold   Wagons Sold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 pm

A nissan cube huh,going from a roadmaster wagon to a cube is kinda like going from Raquel Welch
to Rosey ODonnell.Good luck with it and I hope you get good service out of the nissan.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
crazyboutwagons

crazyboutwagons

Wagons Sold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagons Sold   Wagons Sold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 pm

i knew you guys would laugh but lt was time to move on i have a stalled projec t sitting in the garage i need to finish and had to get rid of all the stockpiled parts no room to move around
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Wagons Sold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagons Sold   Wagons Sold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:54 pm

I hear ya, Mark. Good luck with the new cube. Gonna get "RUBIX" for a plate? Wink
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Wagons Sold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagons Sold   Wagons Sold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:43 pm

The only way I will laugh, is if the wagons were paid for and the Cube isn't. Car payments and higher insurance rates negate any gas savings.
Back to top Go down
crazyboutwagons

crazyboutwagons

Wagons Sold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagons Sold   Wagons Sold Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:45 pm

thanks for the idea bill we have been working on a name for the plate since we got the car

and yes the wagons were paid for but by reducing the fleet from 3 to 2 cars will help offset the addtional cost of a payment but the ongoing maintenance was really adding up both of our cars are now covered by the factory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wagons Sold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagons Sold   Wagons Sold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagons Sold
Page 1 of 1