GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crovo is this your old Impala?

Go down 
+2
Bewber
BigBlackBeaSSt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Crovo is this your old Impala? Empty
PostSubject: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:38 am

Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 am

Looks like it could be, but it's hard to tell from that angle. I don't remember broseph having those wheels.

Either way, he owns it again and it's in his garage waiting for me to get my tax return money back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:31 am

What?? He got it back?? That has got to be his car. The bumper is molded into the fender, the flames look the same and the wheel well molding is gone/blended as his was.

Bill car............
Crovo is this your old Impala? IMG_6393

Crovo is this your old Impala? IMG_6365
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Yea, he got it back last fall from the kid he sold it to only months earlier. The kid had too much fun with it.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 pm

What does he want for it? Sharp car!!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah, that's my car. Those are the wheels that are now on the Marshmallow, BTW... Wink

And John, you DROVE IT with those wheels on it!!!! Razz

I get an email about this every couple months. lol. Those are the guys I bought the hood from. I sent them the pic. Wink

And it is for sale. Will be ready as soon as I put a clutch in it and replace the rear main seal and fix a few interior bits and maintenance issues the "renter" inflicted... I will be listing it on the ISSF, CL and generally all of teh interwebs in a month or so for $8500.

$7000 to anyone here. And I can speed up my timeframe for you, too. Smile

I just drove it again yesterday. What a fun friggin car that is! Very Happy I heart brakestands in front of my work garage. lol.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey I like the Corvette Rally wheels. SHARP!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks, Mike. Smile And I like the 295/50's on the back even better. Wink
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Dats a nice tijuana taxi meng,.

nick
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:47 pm

buying lotto tickets now......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crovo is this your old Impala?   Crovo is this your old Impala? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crovo is this your old Impala?
Page 1 of 1