GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please welcome the newest family member

Go down 
+5
buickestate
Krzdimond
94Woody
Tangowagon
DBeaSSt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Please welcome the newest family member Empty
PostSubject: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:31 am

I picked up another one. As usual, I bought it for parts, specifically for the one year old transmission. But this car is so solid underneath, I can't do it. So this one will replace my 92 'restoration' project which stalled over a year ago.

91 Olds Cruiser
Please welcome the newest family member CIMG0525Medium

Nicely equipped. L03 unfortunately but since it's a 91 can't do much about that. 3.23 posi, electronic climate control and an ultra fun aftermarket remote start. Very Happy

Hood ornament and correct grille have already been installed. Factory alloys ready to go on as soon as I get it in the garage. Has a few electrical gremlins and a wrinkle on the left quarter but very clean car. Once cleaned up, I'll get a few new pics to share.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Tangowagon

Tangowagon

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:28 am

Great score, that is a good lookin' wagon!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Looks nice, congrats.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Mike is now the official wagon slut!!!!

Congrats.

Mike, with all those cars you got lying around, you wouldn't happen to have another auto level compressor do you? ( mine just burned up)
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks guys, light blue has always been one of my favorite colors. Can't wait to really clean him up!

Robert, don't tell Crovo, he might get jealous. Wink I'll give you a call over the weekend on the compressor.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:46 pm

show us a shot of the interior with them tubes
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Here ya go Pat:
Please welcome the newest family member Heatertubes
Previous owner didn't like cold hands in the winter so these nifty tubes redirected the heat for them. Cool mod but they've been removed. Wink

Here he is now. Proper grille, hood ornament, wheels and corners installed:
Please welcome the newest family member Babyblue1-sm

The HVAC fan was running constantly. So I pulled the blower control module. Glad I wasn't under it at the time....
Please welcome the newest family member Bad-bcm
It was dead so I grabbed a spare and popped it in. One less problem on the list!

Robert, I forgot to call you, sorry! I'll try to do so tomorrow if you'll be around.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:26 pm

thanks mike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rematar

rematar

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:46 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
Previous owner didn't like cold hands in the winter so these nifty tubes redirected the heat for them. Cool mod but they've been removed. Wink
That's awesome.
I bought an olds ninety eight that was an old man car. He liked the idea of the 3rd brakelight, so he built his own, but improved on it by including signal lights. It was a wooden thing nearly the width of the back window with 3 trailer lights wired to it. He hid the wiring with those curved plastic heat register re-direction thingies and mac-tacked them with a similar wood grain. I couldn't leave it there, but he had too much work in it to toss it out, so it sits in my garage.
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

nice.... man i like that gage layout so much better than the caprices
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi Mike
That would complete our "trifecta" of a lt blue Chevy, Buick & Olds! My wife just seen your lt blue Olds and is wanting it. Shocked What did ya do with the rally wheels that were/are on it? Where ya at in VA? Were headed to Pittsburgh for Parts O Rama late wed nite, and rollin home monday on I 77 from Akron thru Charlotte. LMK.

Larry
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Larry, those Rally wheels are awaiting the decision of one of our members here before they go anywhere. I was planning to put the tires on my 92 but waiting for him to make up his mind. Wink If they're still here in a month or so, I'll let ya know. Smile

Here are a few pics taken a couple weeks ago. Had a few minutes for a quick photo shoot. Laughing

Please welcome the newest family member Bluewagons1

Please welcome the newest family member Bluewagons2
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:23 pm

..sure is a pretty wagon.. Neutral

DBeaSSt wrote:
Here ya go Pat:

Here he is now. Proper grille, hood ornament, wheels and corners installed:
Please welcome the newest family member Babyblue1-sm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome the newest family member   Please welcome the newest family member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please welcome the newest family member
Page 1 of 1