GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster Twilight question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
94 LT1 Wagon

94 LT1 Wagon

Roadmaster Twilight question Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster Twilight question   Roadmaster Twilight question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:43 am

I just did the twilight mod in my 94 Caprice and was hoping a Roadmaster owner would answer some questions please.

1) Do only the head lights come on ? or do the park lamps come on as well ?

2) The twilight switch to the right of the headlight switch, does it make them come on quicker if placed in the top position ? And slower if in the lower position, not sure if mine is working correctly.

Thanks for any help. confused
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Twilight question   Roadmaster Twilight question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 pm

The parking lights come on with the head lights. Anything that lights when you turn your head lights on is suppose to light when twilight kicks in. The knob adjusts the delay the lights stay on after you shut the ignition off. I think top is short delay and bottom is long delay. Mine is right in the middle, don't remember which was is which.
Back to top Go down
94 LT1 Wagon

94 LT1 Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Twilight question   Roadmaster Twilight question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:49 am

Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster Twilight question   Roadmaster Twilight question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster Twilight question
Page 1 of 1