GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest

Go down 
+9
sherlock9c1
DBeaSSt
The Stickman
Krzdimond
1993 Roady-man
silverfox103
93wgn
buickestate
Ruphraxe
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Empty
PostSubject: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Let the swapping begin!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:12 pm

I've got a TBI dark blue RMW cargo cover and an LT1 burgundy cargo cover, both come with mounting hardware.

Once I'm done my 93 I may have some other bits and peices that I will post....
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:19 am

I have a rear hatch glass with defrost but no 3rd brakelight for $35 and both a left & right rear wing glass for $25 for the pair. Wing glass has the hinges still attached to the glass. Might still have a blue 92 OCC dash bezel laying around(hafta look).

Also have a gray Riviera console & lid. The rest of the console stuff is pretty thrashed but the console itself is decent. $30

I am looking for:

a set of TBI blue leather seats either from an OCC(preffered) or a RM(sedan or wagon). Must be in decent shape though.

the lenses for both of the rear door panel lights

a pound of 20's... geek

Last edited by 93wgn on Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Blue Leather Seats RMW front and back   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:31 am

I have decided to part my 2nd wagon (project). Below are some pictures of the seats. It would come with two driver seats and one would have to be cut down, which is not a big deal, as you know. I am keeping the passenger seat.

Everything is in good shape. I will do my best to describe. If brand new 1994 leather seats are an A, these would be a solid B+ maybe an A-.

One of the front seat backs has a worn spot on the edge, I have an extra seat back in perfect condition, which I will include (see picture). On the back seat bottom, two of the stitches on the "rib" of the seats are coming loose, not much of a fix, or you can just leave it alone. The console is from a limited seat and in good condition.

I would like $175, delivered to WF. No ship and No taking apart.

Seat #1
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest DSCN0242
Seat #2
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest DSCN0253
Rear seat back
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest DSCN0252
Rear seat bottom
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest DSCN0257
Armrest
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest DSCN0254
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest DSCN0255[/quote][/QUOTE]
Extra Seat Back
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest DSCN0258[/QUOTE]

Tom
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Seats converted to buckets $250 obo delivered to WF:
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest HPIM2605
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest HPIM2606
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest HPIM2607
Steering wheel $50 delivered to WF:
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest HPIM2604
Center arm rest $15 each delivered to WF:
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest HPIM2603

Trailer hitches for the wagon, We have 2 of them $50 each,complete with receiver, delivered to WF I belive they are Class 1 hitches. Small receiver on them.

Last edited by 1993 Roady-man on Sat May 30, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:28 pm

What class are the hitches?
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:59 pm

I don't suppose anyone would have the plastic(fiberglass?) tailgate for the Box B-Bodies?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
What class are the hitches?
What he said! Smile

I am looking for a set of OEM floor mats for a TBI wagon in dark blue. Must be in very good to excellent condition.

I have all sorts of stuff for trade/sale. I already have a few parts I'm bringing, can certainly load up a few more. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:59 am

The Stickman wrote:
I don't suppose anyone would have the plastic(fiberglass?) tailgate for the Box B-Bodies?

There was one in a local U-Pull. I can check on it for you in a week or so. I'lle snap some pics while I'm there.
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:26 am

93wgn wrote:
The Stickman wrote:

There was one in a local U-Pull. I can check on it for you in a week or so. I'lle snap some pics while I'm there.

That would be very cool. BTW which route are you planning on taking to WF?
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:09 am

The Stickman wrote:
93wgn wrote:
The Stickman wrote:

I take 76 to 476 (PA Northeast Extension) to 81 into NY Smile
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:17 am

93wgn wrote:
The Stickman wrote:
93wgn wrote:
The Stickman wrote:

I take 76 to 476 (PA Northeast Extension) to 81 into NY Smile

That will be the same route we will take. Maybe we could meet up somewhere.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:21 am

Sure... Not sure exactly when I am leaving but probably late Friday morning... bounce
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:30 am

They are Class 1 hitches if i'm not mistaken. I will get a pix and post it for you.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:48 am

no pics needed, just measure the receiver. 2" will be class III, 1.5 is the class II

I need a good RMW grill. Must be good enough for a car show. Also need a rear bumper cover (MAB) for the same reason.... or someone to show me how to fix the ones I have bounce

LT1 intake manifold

Alternator

OBD 1 PCM

washer tank

coolant tank

someone to either remove, (or show me how to remove) shopping cart dents
Back to top Go down
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
no pics needed, just measure the receiver. 2" will be class III, 1.5 is the class II

I need a good RMW grill. Must be good enough for a car show. Also need a rear bumper cover (MAB) for the same reason.... or someone to show me how to fix the ones I have bounce

LT1 intake manifold

*Alternator

*OBD 1 PCM

*washer tank

*coolant tank

I have these for you, Robert. BTW, I'm heading through Savannah very early a.m. on 6/5.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Honeycomb rims   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Hey guys,

A local junkyard has a '91 Caprice with 5 honeycomb rims. Tires are junk, but the rims only have one clearcoat issue (from wheel weights) apiece and each one isn't big. No center caps but I can probably round up a set for $20. NOT PAINTED, so no black in the crevices (at some point in the production run these wheels began to be painted black in the crevices, it does change the look).

If you want these rims, please PM me immediately and I can go get them for you. $100 for 4 or $125 for 5. I'm not making any money on these, just offering them if a fester wants them, as honeycomb rims in good shape are getting hard to find. If you can front the money via paypal, that'd be great, to joel(underscore)banyai (at) hotmail. I'd buy these myself if I didn't already have a set.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Anyone want a mint set of front 6 way charcoal leather Bonneville seats? Passenger seat is manual track, driver's track is power but broken.

Last edited by jayoldschool on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 pm

leather or cloth?

whatchawantferum?
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Sorry! They are leather. I'll edit the post.

Make me an offer I can't refuse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm looking for a rust and hole free OEM resonator and tailpipe. This will be for a TBI wagon so I need the right side only. Anyone have a nice one laying around that they want to get rid of?
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
I'm looking for a rust and hole free OEM resonator and tailpipe. This will be for a TBI wagon so I need the right side only. Anyone have a nice one laying around that they want to get rid of?

If you can wait a bit I know where you can get a pair Smile I am sure I can clean them up nicely with some grey 3M pads and some metal polish Wink

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:07 pm

Chris, are you going to WF09? If not, I can stop by and pick them up on my way north
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Anybody want a spare opti? There's a clean one in the junkyard for $50. Car ran and drove when it was junked.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
Chris, are you going to WF09? If not, I can stop by and pick them up on my way north

I am going to 'Fest. (we are leaving Wed night after work to head up) But the set of resonators Mike can have are on my wagon...that is still at his place. Lol I'll be driving it back to SC on the way home from the 'Fest.

I am free the weekend of the 18th and 19th if I can somehow get a ride to VA to get it (lol) Anyone going up Mike's way then? flower

Chris
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 am

brokecello wrote:
If you can wait a bit I know where you can get a pair Smile I am sure I can clean them up nicely with some grey 3M pads and some metal polish Wink

Chris

Thanks Chris. I do want yours, they're for another project though. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

I have my 5 red rally wheels with baby moon hubcabs and 255/60-15 tires that I could bring if anyone is interested. I have been asking $600 on craigslist which I think is fair for 5 wheels and tires.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Krzdimond wrote:

LT1 intake manifold

Alternator

OBD 1 PCM

washer tank

coolant tank

Rob, I've got all that. Smile

I need a ruby red non-limited cloth passenger seat (with power rails, preferably). I also need 94-6 ruby red non-concert sound door handle bezels. I just haven't had time to look locally.

TIA! Smile
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Bill, all I need is the intake, grill and rear bumper cover.

I now have 4 center caps for the 96 RMW aluminum wheels and both of the B pillar sail panels (Drivers side) complete with all clips still in place.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 am

Not really a wagon request...but still B-body parts!

*I am looking for a nice set of head/park/corner lights from a RMSedan. Also like to find a nice grille and grille support from a RMS too.

*Looking for a nice set of Caprice Wagon Tail lights also. I can polish hazing out...but would not like any cracks or gouges in them.

Chris
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Bumping this for a few reasons. To add picks but to ask if I should bother to bring the wheels and tires. I am looking for around $600 but would trade for a set of 17-18 inch aftermarket wheels that would be atleast 8 inches wide and fit a 5X4.75 bolt pattern. Here is a pic of the wheels and tires on my wagon
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest 100_0964
I also have 2 radiators. The stock one out of my wagon and the LT-1 radiator that was in my wagon with the remote resivior. I also have a Hurst Pistol Grip shifter
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest 100_2834
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:21 pm

I also have a set of Eibach front lowering springs and if I can find some lower rear(G-body F41)springs then I will have a front and rear set of Eibachs. I would also be willing to trade the wheels and tires for a set of aftermarket B-Body wagon swaybars
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: DRY ICE   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:38 am

Could we get some chunks of dry ice at wagonfest, if so I could do a small demonstration on pulling small dents out of the stainless trim with dry ice, and possibly try larger ones....
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:27 pm

buickestate wrote:
Could we get some chunks of dry ice at wagonfest, if so I could do a small demonstration on pulling small dents out of the stainless trim with dry ice, and possibly try larger ones....

Tried it twice. Didn't work either time
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
buickestate wrote:

Tried it twice. Didn't work either time

I've used it on stainless trim with decent results
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Ok here is a partial list of the parts I have available
- Burgundy( LT1 interior) cargo cover
- Complete RMW TBI roof rack
- door glass, complete set, and extra front door galss.
- a full set of RMW belt line trim, daily driver quality not Frank aproved quality
- a few extra rear corner belt line trim peices
- both sides front door hinges
- power window regualtors and tracks for all doors, two sets of fronts
- power door lock motors
- one wagon gas door
- a pair of funtioning TBI door mirrors in LAB, the one still has the little factory "Heated Mirror" decal on the glass
- a pair of empty TBI door mirrors, they've been gutted of all the mechanicals and glass
- That peice of trim on the tailgate that houses the license plate lights with lights, worked when I took it off the 93
- a pair of front door handles
- a wagon's rear third brake light
PM me with your best offers, feel free to ask me any part related questions
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Joel's crazy parts list part 1   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Okay, I'm stuck at work and people are starting to leave for the fest, so let me post a list and I'll get pictures on these things as soon as possible.

Last Updated Wednesday 7/22 10:59pm. (done for the night, may find more stuff thursday night).

1. Headers - flowtech 11100 longtubes uncoated, same as on secret4mula's car last year. Need to trim the lower frame braces for them to fit. Came off a '94 LT1 Caprice so I know they'll work. Chemically de-oxidized via electrolysis last summer, need prep and paint; come with collectors with LT1 O2s and bungs. You will need to have these welded in to your exhaust. Asking $50 (the cost of one O2 sensor alone!) Use your own header bolts and gaskets (everyone else does anyway!)Sold
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Big-11100flt_w
2. Two front doors off a '96 Caprice LS. Tan color. Doors & glass only; no mirrors no weatherstripping. Great for big mirror conversion. $30 apiece or make me an offer.
3. Two rear doors off same '96 Caprice. Both have a minor dent. Do not fit wagon. Make offer.
4. Transgo HD2 shift kit. New in box. $75. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000540
5. Full set of Suburban 15x8 rims. two are dismounted, two have 275/60R15s on them. $100 for all four or make offer on parts if you want rims for slicks. Have 1 Interested party
6. Roadmaster blower control module and wiring harness pigtail. These things are $75 new if they fail. I ended up with an extra spare or two. $20 Guarranteed to work. 1 Sold, more left.
7. Wagon rear glass + CHMSL assembly. $40. Decent condition. These are no longer available so a spare is "useful."
8. Set of heater hoses with restrictor and tee. Useful to have in case yours blows on a trip. $20.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000549
9. Set of wagon taillights from a Roadmaster. GORGEOUS. $20 each. Sold.
10. Set of sedan taillights from '94 Caprice. very nice shape. $20 each or $35 for the set. Here's the right side.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000303
11. 2000 Buick LeSabre wiper arms as seen on ISSF. Better mounting, flip up for windshield cleaning. Come with screw caps. $25 for the set.Sold.
12. Shortie overhead console from Bravada, fits roadmasters great. Comes with all wiring harness pigtails and temperature sensor. $45 WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Shortie_console
13. Long overhead console from blazer, tan (matches Caprice). $45 - comes with temp sensor, all wiring harness pigtails and instructions. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest PO20080701_0093
14. Long overhead console from blazer, grey (matches SS colors). $45 - comes with temp sensor, all wiring harness pigtails and instructions.Sold.
15. Set of two 9C1 chrome wheelcaps but have GMC center logos on them. Use if you want to put buick or other logos on. $5 apiece. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000547
16. Full set of centercaps from a '95 Z28. I think they're the same opening size as Impy wheels - cover over the "camaro" logo int he center and make your own Buick center caps! $5 each or $16 for the set.Sold.
17. Jack, spare tire, wrench, and hold-down screw/cap (this hold-down is from a sedan, not a wagon). $10 Sold.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000292
18. Jack. $5 Sold.
19. Sedan styrofoam jack cover. Mint condition. rare. $10 (see pic above) Sold.
20. C-pillar panels. One for each side. Did yours blow away? Get a replacement. Will need to be scuffed and painted. $35 each. Right side shown.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000308
21. Blazer center console with floor shifter assembly. Comes with bolts, cable, brackets, everything off the blazer. Black or tan (have one of each), solid or woodgrain. Show special $110.
22. RAISS Air Force 2 air deflector; mounts over the radiator support. Brand new, never installed. Powdercoated black. I don't even think these are available separately anymore. This is NOT the RAISS itself, just the AF2. $60.Sold
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000339
23. Set of American Racing AR-767 15x8 black nascar-looking rims with tires. No center caps but you could adapt 9C1 center caps easily. Have Yokohama 245/60R15s mounted, at the wear bars but usable during the summer. Have minor rust on the back but nothing significant. $150
24. Power antenna - OEM GM, no chinese junk. WORKS - no bends, no kinks, no problems. I can test it for you before your very eyes before you buy! $35. Sold. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000545
25. 4L60E transmission rebuild kits, clutchpacks, refurb kits, bushing kits, all sorts of wearable parts. I'd be glad to put together any kit you want. PM me and we can talk. A setup for any price.
26. All the tools you will need to completely rebuild the 4L60E: bushing driver set, clutch spring compressor, pump alignment tool, teflon seal installer tools, etc. PM me and we can talk.
27. LT1 heads - iron, off '96 caprice with 100k. Ran great when pulled. I spent $60 on these things and will probably never use them. Make me an offer and you can have them. Use for spares, porting practice, whatever!
28. LT1 valve covers, great condition. No rust, no dents, but will need to be repainted. The scratch looks worse than it is. $20 for the set.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000552
29. 140A alternator. works. $25.
30. 140A alternator. works, new bearings, inspected by local rebuilder. $45.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000546
31. 140A alternator rebuild pieces: bearings, brushes, everything you need to rebuild yours. $15 Sold.
32. Headlight harness from '96 caprice LS - has the cornering lamp setup for more light when you turn corners. Great upgrade if you have a base Caprice or Caprice wagon. $25.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000544
33. Auto-dimming mirror with maplights and harness from RMW. Great upgrade for a Caprice. includes pigtail. $10 Sold.
34. Cargo cover shades: tan, DCM (has some white overspray on it), and DCM TBI. $40 each or $25 for the overspray one.
35. Sedan rear axle bearings and seals. Brand new. Make offer.
36. Caprice sedan trunk carpet. Civillian. Decent condition. $20.
37. Gray Seatbelts. Complete sedan set. Nice shape. Driver's side has the broken plastic clip but everything else is good. $50. Foot shown but not included. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000555
38. Big mirror conversion equipment - door trim, angle housing. You need this if you're putting '95-96 mirrors on a '91-94 car. $25 for the whole set.
39. '96 LT1 ignition coil. Low mileage AC Delco takeoff. $30. Great upgrade for the '94-95 cars. I think I have a three-pin pigtail that fits too.WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000551
40. '96 LT1 coil wire - Magnecor, the best wire mfgr out there. Great for spare. Never replace yours again. $15 WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000559
41. '94-95 LT1 coil wires - no corrosion, nearly new. Cops used to keep spares of these in the trunk. GM sells them new for $30 apiece! $10. I have two of these. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000562
42. Optispark harness (4-wire). Used but in great condition. No corrosion or anything. I think I have two of these. Useful for a spare. $15 WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000560
43. Throttle body. Came of a '96 L99 but usable on an LT1 too. Comes with IAC and TPS. cool chevy bowtie on top. $20. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000543
44. Set of 2" tailpipes. Pep Boys specials. Flow plenty enough air for stock motors. $5 apiece.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Tailpipes
45. Air compressor: Craftsman 20gallon, 220V 15A, nice motor, two cylinder single stage. Moves a lot of air, quieter than a 110V model but not by much. Not the prettiest but it runs good. $125.
46. LT1 Cruise control actuator box, mounts on driver's side fender. These things can start to slip over 150k miles. Have a spare on hand so your car keeps cruising. $15
47. Cargo Net for sedan. Can probably fit wagon too. $15. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest PO20080701_0060
EDIT - more stuff.
48. LT1 OBD1 PCM, from 95 RMW. $50 WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000554
49. Exhaust hangers. $15 for the set. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000553
50. Two random GM coinholders, one tall, one short. $2 each WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000556
51. Set of four front upper control arm cross shaft bolts that bolt to the frame. Never used. $10 for the set. I know I paid a lot more than that. VERY useful if you're doing a front suspension rebuild and your car is even remotely rusty. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000557
52. Roadmaster or Caprice sedan trunklight. $5. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000558
53. Stock windshield wiper arm bolt caps. $3 each. I think two are perfect, one might have a missing tab. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000563
54. Used S&B (think K&N) air filter. Fits stock airbox. Please take it! $25 WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000564
55. '95 LT1 rockers and hardened pushrods. $20 or make offer. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000565
56. '96 LT1 lifters, rockers, and pushrods. 100k on the set, ran well when pulled. $25 for everything. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest P1000566
57. Power seat wiring harness. Connects from the door to the seat. Great for if you want to add a power seat. One per side, interchangeable. Only has one cut that was reconnected (had to do that to get it out) $25 WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Harness
58. Woodgrain driver's side switch bezel. Very nice shape. $20. sold WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Lhand
59. Inline transmission fluid filter. Never used. $10 includes clamps and rubber hose extensions so you can put it in a hard line no problems.
60. Woodgrain long door pull trim from front doors of a '94 Caprice LS. $35 for the set
61. Grey door pulls in lovely condition. Includes screw covers. $20 each.
62. Grey Driver's door panel from base model '96 Caprice. Upper is starting to separate from lower at the rear but has not cracked anything visible. Need a fiberglass patch to keep it perfect. $55. Also have passenger door panel if you want it for $25.
63. Set of '91-92 sedan taillights in near mint condition. Even the chrome is good. $50 for the set.
64. Dynomax 2.5" Exhaust over-the-axle and locally-made tailpipes for Caprice/Impala sedan. NOT collapsed at the mufflers so you can bolt them or weld them right up. Rust free. $95 for the set.
WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest PO20080722_0054 WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest PO20080722_0056 WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest PO20080722_0060
65. LT1 EGR vacuum harness. Brand new. $8. WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest PO20080701_0067
66. "mercury switch" from sedan (these are actually ball bearings that fall onto the contacts to turn the light on - having mercury in your car is dangerous!); I cut it out of a junker as a spare, so you'd have to splice it in. Works. $5

Please PM me if you're interested in any of this as I won't be able to browse much before the fest.

Last edited by sherlock9c1 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:46 am

Added more stuff and pics above.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:04 am

headers and deflector are sold to krzdimond!! cheers
Back to top Go down
JaySS
Admin
JaySS

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 am

Crossposted from ISSF:

I can bring an effectively NOS Olds CC blue cargo area cover and mounting brackets if anyone is interested. It is not mine, only doing this as a favor to the owner. He would like $100.00 for everything, which is less than it cost for the shade itself new. This has to be pretty much unobtainium at this point, so if anyone wants one, nows the time.

Also,

I have a set of 2.93 gears and reluctor that I can bring if anyone wants them. Nice condition, only removed to install 4.10's.

Free to a good home.

- J
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Added more stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest   WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WF09 Parts Wanted/Offered/need brought to/from the Fest
Page 1 of 1