GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

scored some Soft 8's on kijiji

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Empty
PostSubject: scored some Soft 8's on kijiji   scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:17 pm

I scored a set of 4 5x127 Soft 8's in 15" x 7" on kijiji. They are in mint condition, having only been used 1 summer. They came with 20 wheel nuts, centrecaps and trim rings. Pretty good for $80

The guy still had the cardboard from the shipping pallet. They basically look like this.

scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Cragar_soft8_black
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: scored some Soft 8's on kijiji   scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:18 pm

sweet score! Always liked those.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: scored some Soft 8's on kijiji   scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Nice buy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com

PostSubject: Re: scored some Soft 8's on kijiji   scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

What size tires you going to run?235/70/15 would look awesome on that width rim!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: scored some Soft 8's on kijiji   scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:34 pm

You will love them. THey really make the car look more aggressive. I don't run the center caps and like it that way, just painted the hubs close to body color (or in the case of Grimace body color). Also a nice bright color splash on the drums to peed through the holes.

Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: scored some Soft 8's on kijiji   scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:08 pm

If anybody wants/needs a full set of American Racing AR-767s 15x8 that will fit the B-body, make me an offer. I've got a set that I'm realistically never going to use.

scored some Soft 8's on kijiji ARE-7675865W%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: scored some Soft 8's on kijiji   scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:15 pm

I dig those a lot. They look cool with the red stripe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scored some Soft 8's on kijiji   scored some Soft 8's on kijiji Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scored some Soft 8's on kijiji
Page 1 of 1