GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Motivation....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Motivation.... Empty
PostSubject: Motivation....   Motivation.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm trying to motivate myself to go outside and tackle the lower tailgate hinge job on the Roady. It's been sitting on my workbench for months now...and I need to do it, but it's already in the 90's out there and the a/c feels so good in here.....

My plan this weekend was to finish my door panel project, to get the hinge done, and get the upper rear bumper pad and the the black on the front bumper re-painted this weekend.. Next weekend is Cars and Coffee in Dallas. Average 1400 cars....and I want the Roady as nice as I can get it for the show.

Just wish it didn't feel like August outside!

Jeez!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

Motivation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation....   Motivation.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Its not getting done with you sitting here playing on the computer.Mike its only going to get
more hot outside the longer you wait so get moving Mike.And if you dont get it done the world
wont end will it?Nevermind Mike just get a beer and think about it for another hour or so.
Jim Gordon
Used your name constantly as a motivational tool!Learned that online too.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Motivation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation....   Motivation.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Did you get it done? Wink You really did a lot with the door panels this week...so don't burn yourself out!

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
81X11

81X11

Motivation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation....   Motivation.... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motivation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation....   Motivation.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motivation....
Page 1 of 1