GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tim is out of hand

Go down 
+10
Nick Danger
200OZ
Sprocket
brokecello
81X11
BigBlackBeaSSt
sherlock9c1
Cadet57
a1awind
mtrhead79
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 pm

i know alot of you have seen 1st hand tim washing his wagon in your driveway and even more have seen pics of this. now he is getting into child labor he came to my house and wanted to wash his car but was to lazy to do it and made my youngest son nicholas clean his car. when will it end Laughing
tim is out of hand 2e3wryb

tim is out of hand 13zbypd
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 pm

You fell into Tims trap that he cleverly sets at your own house.Your son was merely a bonus
detailer to Tim.
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Hello Im Ian Craig,
speaking on behalf of the Wagoners Against Swink Hosing or W.A.S.H
many of us have seen it... a seemingly innocent DGGM Roadmaster appears in the driveway, you and the kids go out to see this sight. you stare perplexedly at it, the kids want to pet its green-grey steel skin. then out steps a guy with buddy holly glasses and a goatee. and before you know it, you are bringing a soapy bucket and hose to the strange man. He tells you stories of a shed full of parts for sale and a mythical junkyard full of B Bodies. Then...as quick as he appeared, he is gone. leaving you holding a hose and a wet driveway. next thing you know you are trying to scrape the vinyl off your trim so you can polish it and cutting holes in your floor for a center console.

this is why we are asking you, if you can, consider joining with W.A.S.H today. together we can make a difference. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:58 pm

a1awind wrote:
Hello Im Ian Craig,
speaking on behalf of the Wagoners Against Swink Hosing or W.A.S.H
many of us have seen it... a seemingly innocent DGGM Roadmaster appears in the driveway, you and the kids go out to see this sight. you stare perplexedly at it, the kids want to pet its green-grey steel skin. then out steps a guy with buddy holly glasses and a goatee. and before you know it, you are bringing a soapy bucket and hose to the strange man. He tells you stories of a shed full of parts for sale and a mythical junkyard full of B Bodies. Then...as quick as he appeared, he is gone. leaving you holding a hose and a wet driveway. next thing you know you are trying to scrape the vinyl off your trim so you can polish it and cutting holes in your floor for a center console.

this is why we are asking you, if you can, consider joining with W.A.S.H today. together we can make a difference. Thank you!

^ Post of the year. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Last time I stopped at his house, I was secretly hoping he'd wash MY car (you know, like reverse psychology?). But he didn't even wash HIS car... I was bummed.
Back to top Go down

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Just Say NO !
Hide The Hose
And Lastly
SHOES MANDATORY!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 pm

MY CAR IS DIRTY!!!!! DRIVEWAYS BE WARE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:09 pm

ian that was great of you to stand up for the rights of the children. for a small donation we all can STOP the abuse of children on the east coast. it is slowly spreading down east coast i have had reports as far down as FLA.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Put the kids to work! You know I do!

Back to top Go down

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 pm

I cant prove it but I recently found my hose out by the driveway and a huge wet spot.
I am not naming names but they didnt even turn off the water.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:05 pm

I never washed my car in Florida, at least at someone's house........ Shocked

Although Georgia did not get away from me!!!!!

I DON"T HAVE YOUR ADDRESS, man was that house a good guess!!!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 pm

What kind of hard guess was that,there are 2 B body wagons in the driveway.You didnt need
an address when something that big is in the drive.
Back to top Go down

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Hide yo kids, hide yo cars,
And hide yo hoses, 'cause he's washin' err-wagon out here.
Back to top Go down

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Wanted Poster Reads
Older White Male
Prefers to Go Barefooted
Ignores Water Use Restrictions
Uses Too Much Of Your Soap
Wont Roll Up Hose
Prefers Using Your Towels
Above Towels Disappear
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 pm

I can happily say, that Tim did NOT use my driveway to wash his car (although I'm betting the Condo where he stayed didn't get off so easy). In fact Tim didn't even want to come see the corral of wagons at my house. I think it had to do with appeazin' the women folk he dragged along on his parts gathering adventure....

So figuring Tim's wagon was within about half a mile from my house and didn't get washed make me a charter member of W.A.S.H.??
I fashioned a chapeau....
tim is out of hand Gross
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:33 pm

If I had known I was that close....... I really messed up!!!! There is always next time!!! Is Sprocket in the phone book??
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
If I had known I was that close....... I really messed up!!!! There is always next time!!! Is Sprocket in the phone book??
2 stop signs away actually....It's in the yellow pages under private car wash Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 pm

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH........ A PRIVATE CAR WASH...... LOVE BUGS LOOK OUT!!!!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Tim's not all bad.... He taught my middle son, Josiah how to use the Porter Cable polisher on my wagon the day after WF'10. The kid did a pretty good job.

Mike
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 am

sprocket you got off lucky tim did not want to take the 2 tons of stuff of his roof. if you look at pics it would have taken a couple hrs. tim is a b body parts hoarder and thought all his parts (gold) would disappear. he says he does not have a problem but we all know different
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 am

I have warped your son!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Tim is out of joint -- O cursed spite
That I was ever born to set it right!

Well, that's what I thought of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Nick Danger wrote:
Tim is out of joints -- O cursed spite

No herb left,. ???
nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:57 pm

The sweat shop is under way.............

tim is out of hand P7141516

A couple of more kids, and I will be in full production..... "Detailed with Free Labor"
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Missed a spot. Fire them.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:00 pm

I cut their pay.....
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:00 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I cut their pay.....

Good! No supper either Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:01 pm

you don't fire slaves,.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:10 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
you don't fire slaves,.

Daang. Is it bad I was thinking the same thing. Shocked

At least they get a Gatorade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:21 pm

That's Tim's Gatorade. He uses it to torment them and make them know his superiority through better hydration.

He simply put it on the floor to wield the camera more effectively.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm

They are wise to my plan....
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 pm

You think john put in his riv console!! Ha!

These kids are amazing!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:51 pm

HA!!
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Driveway looks dry Tim, no wash for the wagon today Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm

I think John has banned me from washing it in his driveway.............
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Didn't they have to ride on those seats strapped to the roof on the way back from FL when you ran out of room on the inside from all the parts you picked up? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
you don't fire slaves,.

tim is out of hand Funny-picture-1375382952
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:57 pm

tim kept telling the kids how cold and frosty his drink was. just so wrong
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:21 am

The worst of it is that they are NOT MY KIDS!!! Thanks for the loaner John.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tim is out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: tim is out of hand   tim is out of hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tim is out of hand
Page 1 of 1