GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Empty
PostSubject: Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.    Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:23 pm

No pictures, but something tells me Mike may change that. The knowledge Mike and his dad have about all sorts of cars is scary!! They are both encyclopedias of cars & car parts!!

It was great to meet you Mike, had a great time. "Come on back, Ya hear!!"
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.    Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:09 am

Really enjoyed it too Tim. Sorry again my son was such a pill that day. He's not normally like that. He wore that baseball cap all the way back to Texas. Big Thanks!

Thanks for putting up with us. I'm am a regular fountain of useless information, but was in my element at that show. Just wish Eddie had been in a better mood and we'd had more time to root around the junk boothes. I love digging for parts.

Pics posted with my road trip story.

LOVE that 6-spd wagon....and that lift!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.    Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:06 am

I loved corrupting people by letting them drive my 6 speeds, too! I'm pretty sure everyone that did ended up doing the swap or are collecting parts! Lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.    Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:25 pm

It was a great time Mike.

Jay twisted my are and "forced" me to drive his... Shocked Then there was not going back!!!
Back to top Go down
IDOXLR8v8

PostSubject: GM Show   Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:25 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:

Jay twisted my are and "forced" me to drive his...   :shock:Then there was not going back!!!

Tim,  your Roadmaster wagon was the star of my visit to The GM show!  I'm AL from Hampstead MD. and me and two of my friend talked to you about you Roadmaster.  PM a contact # ,  I would like to keep in touch, I'm currently "wagon-less",  AL.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.    Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Al, good to see ya found us! Just so you know, Robert, aka Superior Finish, is selling his gorgeous blue 96 wood delete car... Screaming deal, too! Ya knkw, in case you're itchin' for another. Wink
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.    Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 am

IDOXLR8v8 wrote:
BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:

Jay twisted my are and "forced" me to drive his...   :shock:Then there was not going back!!!

Tim,  your Roadmaster wagon was the star of my visit to The GM show!  I'm AL from Hampstead MD. and me and two of my friend talked to you about you Roadmaster.  PM a contact # ,  I would like to keep in touch, I'm currently "wagon-less",  AL.

Al, good to see you made it to the site. Finish up those other projects and get going on a T56 wagon. For all of those reading this, Al needs a wagon bad. I think the T56 really hit home.

toomanytoyz wrote:
Al, good to see ya found us! Just so you know, Robert, aka Superior Finish, is selling his gorgeous blue 96 wood delete car... Screaming deal, too! Ya knkw, in case you're itchin' for another. Wink

He is WAY past inchin!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.    Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spent the better part of the day walking around Carlisle with a hand full of Texans.
Page 1 of 1