GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Go down 
+4
convert2diesel
phantom 309
BigBlackBeaSSt
Olds Weighty Eight
8 posters
AuthorMessage

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 am

The topic says it all but just in case
HAPPY FATHERS DAY you guys
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 am

cheers

To do list:

- Surf forums study

- Piddle in the garage and Man Cave scratch

- Watch racing bounce

- Nap Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 pm

just nap..............
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 pm

i bought a dodge,.
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:25 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
i bought a dodge,.

If its got a Cummins in it, your forgiven.

Happy Fathers day to all you Dads out there. Only thing we have running around the house is a picket fence, thus no fathers here.

Bill
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:10 pm

convert2diesel wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:
i bought a dodge,.

Happy Fathers day to all you Dads out there. Only thing we have running around the house is a picket fence, thus no fathers here.

Bill
1995 3500 laramie extended cab dually,..P pumped,. with 47rh trans
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 pm

This is what I got for my Fathers Day gift from the wife and kids!!!!! WOOT!!
Back to top Go down

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Tim that mud is kind of cold this time of year!When are you going?
JEG
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

.............ahhhhhh......what?
Back to top Go down

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Thought they bought you an off road outing in a buggy or just a video?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:40 pm

They gave me a trip in the buggy. It is a coupon I need to schedule...... Looks like a lot of fun!!
Back to top Go down

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Wait till it warms up since those buggys are wide open and no windshield ,just a net!
Looks like fun if you get to drive!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Yup! Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there in wagonland. Smile
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:32 pm

We made bagel pizzas and then ate them as a family while perched up on our backyard playgym.

I also got the Wagonfest NY 2011 info up and going! I'm pumped!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 am

Sorry I'm late but Happy Father's Day to all the other Dad's out there!

Had a really good day. My Wife and my Mom took Dad and I, and the kiddos to Catfish Parlour for a big lunch of cajun-fried catfish, hush puppies, fries, followed up with COLD key lime pie...it was SO GOOD. Southern Fried Food Heaven!

My brother-in-law from Dallas drove down with his father and my nephew, and younger brother and my grandmother came along as well. All told we had four fathers at the table. Fun stuff!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Catfish_parlour09

My brother and I got my Dad a Blue-Ray player that and signed him up for Netflix, which streams wirelessly to the Blue Ray player and gives you unlimited movies for $7 a month. Not to sound too much like and ad here, but MAN that's so cool. We hooked it all up this afternoon and spent forever looking through all the movies. I want this setup! So neat!

Dad was thrilled with it and is most likely still up watching movies right now.

A really nice day with the family. Hope you all had a good Father's Day as well!

-Mike

Last edited by 81X11 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 am

Oh and kind of funny, my Dad got me a Harbor Freight gift card for Father's Day. That's what he'd gone to the store for yesterday when the fuel pump on the S-10 croaked.

Thank your father kids!

Thanks Dad!

Laughing

Last edited by 81X11 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 am

I adore Netflix.

Mom and my sister left yesterday to go out of town to visit my grandmother. Dad was bored so he came with me to work and hung out. Well my boss neglected to tell me that I worked 2-6 today instead of 12-4, so we had a few hours to kill early on. Stopped in and went to one of our favorite diner places for some steak and eggs, hung around a friend's shop (nothing too interesting though, yet).

He hung out at the pet store and surrounding mall shopping center stores (Best Buy, etc.). I got out an hour early, so we hit the mall and I picked up Battlefield Bad Company for $7 for myself (woo! cheap entertainment!) and then we stopped and took a look at a '93 Caprice LS for sale, 100k miles, guy wants $2200 for it. Might take a peek and give him a call. There's also a '93 RMW with 140k on my CL for $1200 that's nearby too... Hmmm, just might get dad into a B-body after all. Smile

Finished the day with chinese food (awwwww yeah) video games, and a nap. Overall a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 pm

I saw that RMW on CL, you should go check it out.

I had a nice day with my kids, my Mom and sister's family. My wife went SCUBA diving and caught up with us later. All in all a nice relaxing day.
Back to top Go down

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Plan on it. She said I was the first person to call on it.

I figure we roll over there driving my car, establish wagon love, get good deal. Laughing
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
convert2diesel wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:
i bought a dodge,.

Bill
couple of pics,.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY MVC-020S-3
HAPPY FATHERS DAY MVC-022S-2

thing drives good,.turns waay sharper than the chev,
Not enough power yet tho,. Wink

Nick
Back to top Go down

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Kid brother put one of those Edge boxes and a Banks intake on his 95 years ago.Holy crap
did that Cummins come to life.Leaving the house he stomped it and left 2 100 foot black
strips down the road.Something that big should not accelerate that fast!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:
convert2diesel wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:
i bought a dodge,.

Bill
couple of pics,.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY MVC-020S-3
HAPPY FATHERS DAY MVC-022S-2

thing drives good,.turns waay sharper than the chev,
Not enough power yet tho,. Wink

Nick

That's a beast. I know for a fact those fenders are cheap if you plan to make it pretty again. They don't rust here of course, but back when those trucks were new our a/c shop shared a building with a body shop, and kids were always installing "cow pusher" brush guards on their Ram trucks, and they'd push something they should not have and the headlight part of the brush guard would bend back and dent the fender just behind the headlight assembly.

It was comical how many of those came in like that. They used to order the aftermarket fenders from Keystone Automotive, which I think is a nationwide chain. They were cheap.

Off topic but man it's so GREEN there! I'm jealous, and I actually miss cloudly weather. It's now surpassed the 44-year-old record to be the hottest and driest spring ever recorded down here. I gave up on watering my yard....it's starting to look like Arizona down here.

Good luck with the new toy.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 am

It's a $1500 truck,. thats presently designated to provide a heart transplant for the chev dually,.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 am

Yeah those Cummins run forever. One of my techs used to work in the oilfields from Lousianna to West Texas, and he had a 91-92 boxy Dodge Ram that he'd used for years. It had close to 1 million miles on it. The doors were sprung, paint was pretty much gone, interior was shot, totally worn out, but that diesel would not die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY   HAPPY FATHERS DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Page 1 of 1