GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sherlock9c1

ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register! Empty
PostSubject: ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!   ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:51 am

Hey everybody, registration deadline is this Thursday June 30th... so hustle up! Drag racing, road racing, autocross, car show, sound off, and a chance to meet all the loons on the ISSF!

BTW, if you have never been to a Woodward Dream Cruise, it is one of the most impressive and enjoyable car events you'll ever attend. You will not regret it.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!   ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 am

Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!   ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 am

Hmm,. well perhaps i should share my registering experience??

i sent money first for membership,.twice in 2 years,. never received fuuck all for it,.
asked what i needed to pay for the nats,.was told,

The loyalty,. good old boy song, was sung, but with a new choir,.calling the faithful to pay.

I sent money,.

money was lost,.

still being asked to pay again 3 months later till i sent copies of the paypal invoices

Now it's gone quiet,.

Even after asking for a detailed receipt i still haven't recieved any invoice/receipt ,. membership package,. or anything f*cking thing at all for my hard earned totall of $160 us featherless eagles!!,.

Issca,. is that code for money sucking impala club so the regulars can go have fun in their little clique??
and everything gets posted to the ISSF forum which is tied by an umbilical cord to issca,. but isn't
a part of issca but if you want to know anything about issca you gotta go there,. and if you're banned off the issf thanks to a couple of megalomaniacs,.well too bad,.
Issca's a F*cking Joke,.

oops did i say that out loud,.??

Rant #2 for today,.off.
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!   ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Do tell us how you really feel. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!   ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Old ISSCA had some problems, no denying that. But that organization is dead and a new one is now going.

Nick, everything's on paypal now so there's no losing money.

And you can always just pay this year's membership fee, go to the nats, and then leave it alone next year if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!   ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:20 pm

sherlock9c1 wrote:
Old ISSCA had some problems, no denying that. But that organization is dead and a new one is now going.

Nick, everything's on paypal now so there's no losing money.

And you can always just pay this year's membership fee, go to the nats, and then leave it alone next year if you don't like it.

Thanks captain obvious,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!   ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISSCA NATS - NOW is the time to register!
Page 1 of 1