GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale. Empty
PostSubject: Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale.   Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:01 pm

I have a set of light grey Bonnie seats for sale. Both front passenger Bucket seats are in good shape. A couple of small stains but no tears or bad wear. Rear seat is in very good shape. $225 - would like to sell locally (PA), but will ship if you want to pay for it. I also travel all over the mid-Atlantic states and may be able to bring them to you or meet you. Can bring to WF with a deposit.

Set of 96ish tan Bonnies both passenger seats and a nice rear (bottom already converted) seat. I think one or both have power switches which worked well in my car to add power to the passenger side (rails not included). Rear bottom and back to not match perfectly but VERY close. One front seat had a small tear the I can fix if you like. $175 plus shipping - can bring to WF (they are already up there!!)

They would work perfectly for someone with power seats on both sides. Both are manual seats and will mount directly to our B-body seat rails by drilling 2 hole per seat in the existing rails.

Pictures to come......... Please PM me.
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale.   Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:44 pm

interesting....
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale.   Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 pm

rh96ss wrote:
interesting....

Not at all sir. Yours are absolutly target for my Impala. I found another clean one for my Impala. These are a set I picked up in NJ yesterday....... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale.   Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tan Bonnies / Grey Bonnies both complete sets for sale.
Page 1 of 1