GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BOBBYWAYNE

BOBBYWAYNE

Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch Empty
PostSubject: Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch   Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:28 am

Well I had to sell My Blazer since things are rough here on Unemployment in TN. And theres no way Im selling my 96 RMW. I used it to pull my trailer cause I keep 5 yards mowed for my family members. At the time I checked the internet and there were several places with the Draw-tite 41509 Class 3/4 hitch in stock so I figured no problem I should only be down a few days till my new hitch gets here. Well after 3 days of them with my money and me with no hitch they call to let me know that it is out of stock. I have learned that most if not all of these internet stores that show they have it in stock dont even stock anything they just drop ship from the factory. I contacted 4 other places and same story. Nobody here in McMinnville TN has one not even the salvage yards and I am up the creek without a Hitch at the moment. Sorry so long winded but I thought I would share my story of how I got in this predicament. I have thought about a homemade hitch but I dont want something that looks gawdy and I tow a lot of weight sometimes and these days if you are in an accident people and lawyers are looking to sue for anything they can. If anyone within a 100 or so miles from me has a class 3/4 hitch they would sell me I will gladly drive to get it or even better if someone would be willing to ship ...?... but they are heavy. Or if anyone knows of someplace that has one physically in stock (not just says in stock in a virtual store on the net) just let me know ther info and I will contact them. Draw-Tite 41509 is my first choice and a Reese 33007 is my second choice and both of those are out of stock (even though the websites say "in stock") and the factories are not producing them at the moment and cant tell me an estimated time that they will start building them again. Thank In advance for any help I get from you guys but I dont know If there is any help for me at this point. Sad
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch   Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:56 am

Try U Haul. They use different numbers, but it is the Reese hitch.
Back to top Go down
rkmdogs

rkmdogs

PostSubject: Re: Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch   Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 pm

I was trying to answer you when this site went "bonkers!"
Look at the reply I submitted on trailer hitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Draw-Tite 41509   Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:35 pm

I have a Draw-Tite hitch 41509 if you are still interested. my number is 912 six eight two 6357. my name is nick.
Back to top Go down
PatDTN

PostSubject: Re: Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch   Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 am

I got my class 3 hitch directly from Uhaul. I don't remember what I paid for it though.

Oh, and I'm up in Baneberry aka White Pine. For various reasons the Uhaul store I bought from is in MD but I bet they have 'em here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.patdonahue.com
GG91Wagon

GG91Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch   Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 pm

bigslinda wrote:
I have a Draw-Tite hitch 41509 if you are still interested. my number is 912 six eight two 6357. my name is nick.
Nick,

Do you still have this hitch? If so, how much were you asking for it?

Thanks,
Collin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch   Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help .... I Need a Class 3/4 hitch
Page 1 of 1