GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTT my NEW 4.56 Gears for NEW 3.73 Gears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

WTT my NEW 4.56 Gears for NEW 3.73 Gears Empty
PostSubject: WTT my NEW 4.56 Gears for NEW 3.73 Gears   WTT my NEW 4.56 Gears for NEW 3.73 Gears Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Hello!

So I went another direction with my T56 cars... used a lower ratio trans... so now I don't need my 4.56 gears.

Mine are brand new Yukon 4.56 gears. I also have an ABS reluctor from Bob Shirley that uses solid spacers to set the pinion bearing preload - you don't use a crush sleeve with this piece. Works very well, I did something similar with my 4.10 install.

Anybody out there have new Yukon or equivelant gears with a new reluctor that they want to trade? The 4.56 reluctor cost a bit more than the 3.73 deal... but that's okay by me. I'm the one looking, after all!

I may also be interested in 4.10 gears... but this is for an automatic car and I think the 3.73s would be a better match.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down

WTT my NEW 4.56 Gears for NEW 3.73 Gears
Page 1 of 1