GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Empty
PostSubject: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Guys,

It started with John S. and myself running down 81 together to Front Royal. Jarrod (Malone NY) and Tom (somewhere in New HAAAMSUR) have now jumped aboard. Tentative plan is to leave the Harrisburg area late in the day on Friday and head for Front Royal. This may change.

SO:

MTRHEAD79
BigBlackBeaSSt
1993 Roady
SilverFox103

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Sweet that sounds like a plan to the wife and I.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 pm

i'll be passing thru thursday,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Maybe we can meet up for a cup of coffee, if I am in town.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Wow,.......and Yippeeee only 24 hours before we take off. Just put all new mastercraft tires on the wagon, changed the plugs, oil and cleaned it up a bit. Were ready to roll. Well i still have to change the heater control panel.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Jarrod,

It sounds like I will be at home some time after 2pm.

Tim
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 pm

tomorrow after work i have to put tires back on. its up on jack stands. then wash and wax it before it gets dark. i will drive to work friday and leave work at 1;30 should be at tims by 3;30. i am working on dirty job site hopeing car will not get to dirty. see everyone friday.
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:50 pm

I will call you tomorrow, Tim.

Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Hope everyone has a safe trip. Wish I could make it. Sad
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Tim I programed your number in my phone so i'll call you when we get done the Hershey world our.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:51 pm

I am doing the same as they appear in the secure section.
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.   Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caravan from the North East to Front Royal Virginia.
Page 1 of 1