GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cheap & free parts - pickup only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

cheap & free parts  - pickup only Empty
PostSubject: cheap & free parts - pickup only   cheap & free parts  - pickup only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:09 am

It's time to thin out my garage a bit as I need to make room.

I'm replacing the cargo area plastic in Grimace and while the old stuff isn't broken, it needs to be painted as the PO got white paint on EVERYTHING.... I have the tail gate cover and the two big side pieces. Dark Maple. They aren't in bad shape except as noted. Free to a good home.

A set of interior seats from a tan 94 Cappy (got bonnies to go in) - Free to good home

Also I still have a bunch of dark Blue TBI interior pieces that need to go as well (don't have that color interior at all). Some of that I might want a couple $ for it but it'll be very reasonable....

I do have a complete set of '92 TBI blue RMW door panels with cloth on the top in nice shape - taking offers on those!

pair of 9C1 blue front door panels with switches - make offer.

I have a couple of Caprice Grilles too in nice shape

I have two wagons full of parts and have to come to realize I need to sell two of my wagons and get out of this 8 cars at my house mode as the driveway/garage only supports 6.

Back to top Go down
WagonLover

WagonLover

cheap & free parts  - pickup only Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap & free parts - pickup only   cheap & free parts  - pickup only Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 am

where you located at?..
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover

cheap & free parts - pickup only
Page 1 of 1