GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade

Go down 
+8
jayoldschool
phantom 309
Ruphraxe
95BRMW
DBeaSSt
BigBlackBeaSSt
gwturbo
mtrhead79
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade   wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
Thanks for the tips on brake pedal pads. If no one has one they are selling, I'll probably get an autozone one. Smile

David, you got a FW?? Can I have it? Wink I think I have some cats, no clue what they are worth at the moment though.

Any parts you need the you would consider trading them for?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade   wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 am

I am looking for a drivers side CAT if anyone has one. Nick please keep your comments to yourself.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade   wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:44 am

95BRMW wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:
Thanks for the tips on brake pedal pads. If no one has one they are selling, I'll probably get an autozone one. Smile

David, you got a FW?? Can I have it? Wink I think I have some cats, no clue what they are worth at the moment though.

Any parts you need the you would consider trading them for?

I'll trade you the cats and the drivers fender skirt for a triple black FW. Razz Sent ya a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade   wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Quote :
PS head light
both rear brake lights
ds rear wheel well cladding
Grille

I have the above parts.

LMK,
Jason
Back to top Go down
JaySS
Admin
JaySS

PostSubject: Re: wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade   wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:27 am

Still have the pair of '96 RMW Limited front seats (with power rails) in beige leather. The driver's seat has been fitted with a passenger side seat bun and cover, so the place where the controls were is visible unless you have a console. I will include the driver's seat control pad, but the left side of the cover needs the leather trimmed so it may be installed.

wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Picture131

wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Picture132

If someone needs them then I will bring them to WF just to have them out of the way.

2 catches:

1st - they are free, but you must install and use them - preferably get them in during the weekend so I can see how they turned out.

In other words, don't make ask me to tote them all the way there just so they can add to your parts collection. If you want then for that, then they are the same $50.00 as previously posted.

2nd - You must be at WF to get them and call dibs by 9 AM tomorrow.

- J

Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade   wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:15 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
. Nick please keep your comments to yourself.
**** you,.get a sense of humour,. and stop picking on me,. i just joined in the cat comments,.
go drink some more H2OMG,..
And thats sir to you

Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade   wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:11 am

I have a Snap On Modis that I am bringing if anyone is interested. $220 you can check out all the specs to it when I get there. As this belongs to a friend of mine and I told im I would bring it along. See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade   wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wf mid atlantic parts for sale or trade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2