GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Florida style.... Nov 13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

So Florida style.... Nov 13 Empty
PostSubject: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Crossover picinic with SoFasst and INC. Great times, good food, got to see some old friends (and my old car, lol), made a few new ones as well.

Also got to see the torch passed for SoFasst. Mike Lukens was pres for 14 years......now it's Tim's turn (and Tim has a wagon!!) You may have met one or both in Detroit at Nationals this year or maybe not.

Anyhoo, I left the camera at home so pics are from a few of the other guys that were there....enjoy

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=266442
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Whoa, Tim's pres now?

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Yup. I don't think he was expecting it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Probably not. lol

Mike's car still looks amazing. Absolutely ridiculous how clean that thing is considering the mileage.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm surprised there aren't any comments about the LS7 car.....it sounded pretty bada$$
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Ohh...like that OCC. It looks nice with the cladding painted and those rims are saweet!

So Florida style.... Nov 13 100_0573
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 pm

When did you get the SS wheels?? Looks good Sprocket!!

So Florida style.... Nov 13 PB132150
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 pm

right after Daytona. I had two with good tires (245/45s up front) and picked up another pair and put 235/55s on them. Gives the car a little rake and looks good.

Thinking of plasti-koting them as I did like the black rim look that the soft 8s gave it.

Yes, Mario's OCC was nice and clean and did look good with the white cladding. I almost bought those Centerline 20s off of Tim's son a few months back too, lol.
Unfortunately, Mario left before I got a good chance to talk to him, but sure I'll see him around.

the paint was so oxidized on Grimace when mixed with the white suds it made purple/pink foam that washed down the driveway....It is definitely getting another coat over Christmas and maybe some matte clear on it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Sprocket - over Christmas let's shoot both of our cars Crovo style!

Heck, we could do Ruby too, since the hood is a bit messed up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 am

Really like the new Impala wheels! Changes the look of the car totally.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Florida style.... Nov 13   So Florida style.... Nov 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Florida style.... Nov 13
Page 1 of 1