GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hill Country Grand Prix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Hill Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Hill Country Grand Prix   Hill Country Grand Prix Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:27 am

http://www.hillcountrydrives.com/?page_id=135

I'm kicking myself for not entering the Roady wagon in this. It would have been so funny to see it in this group! This event was posted a while back on my local car club forum. This was the weekend a lot of car shows were going on, so only one guy from my local group entered, the guy with the 302 V8 powered MG-GT

He just posted the comments and video below. Turn up the volume, the exhaust sounds are awesome. I'm putting the Roady in the next one, just for laughs!

Quote :
Here's a decent video of the roll out for the recent Hill County Grand Prix. I had no idea when I showed up that I'd be the only guy there with a car from the prior century... and one of the few in attendance that weren't considered and exotic.

The mighty MG is at about 1:14. You can hear it rev a few seconds before hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEyPVR9M5G8&feature=player_embedded

In case you were wondering, the exhaust is dual 2.5 from the collectors to about mid-door, then it funnels down to 2.25 into dual turndowns. No X pipe or H pipe, NO mufflers.

I wanted a nasty 60's sound. Cam is a Trickflow Stage 1.

-Chris

Back to top Go down

Hill Country Grand Prix
Page 1 of 1