GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My head is sore from bump

Go down 
+19
92cappy
a1awind
mtrhead79
Stemmler
Lynol
95BRMW
1phastsswagon
Cadet57
81X11
Bewber
200OZ
phantom 309
brokecello
lakeffect
toomanytoyz
matthimself456
Big Wagon Guy
DBeaSSt
BigBlackBeaSSt
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

My head is sore from bump Empty
PostSubject: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:14 am

Cut hole

My head is sore from bump DSC02991

My head is sore from bump DSC02992

My head is sore from bump DSC02994

Make a mess

My head is sore from bump DSC02993

Insert Tab A into hole B.

My head is sore from bump DSC03000

Make more of a mess

My head is sore from bump DSC02998

Water and feed

My head is sore from bump DSC02997

My head is sore from bump DSC02996

and an extra pedal grows!!

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 am

You mean you didn't paint it to match first? I'm disappointed. Razz

Lookin' good Tim!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: T56 Project   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:26 am

Oh sure you get an extra pedal...but there goes one of the finest Bravada console installs ever! Way to go Tim...now it will be a Hot Rod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matthimself456

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 am

Wow this makes me glad I snagged a bbhp pedal. The pedal position is a little goofy but this looks like a lot more work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:35 am

Looks like there will be no more denying that your wagon is officially a HOT ROD.Great progress
for someone with a sore head.
Jim
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:50 am

The f2b is night and day better than the bbhp. I hated that pedal setup!

And Tim took apart a bit more than i did... Wink

Nice work, Timmy!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:36 am

Yup, that sure looks like a gutted interior!

Congratulations! Make sure you post a picture of the sh!t eating grin on your face that occurs when you launch it the first time!

Dave
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 am

Nice!! Like the painters tape protection too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 am

dejavu,..

My head is sore from bump MVC-010S-2

I agree with bill, when we did jayoldschools t56 many years ago(10?), we used a bbhp setup,. for a huge guy like jason, with his large feet, it works well for him,. but a short legged little fat guy like me i find the f2b setup easier to do the fancy schmancy type two foot driving into the corners etc,.i,ve even considered a small block on the gas pedal to raise it up some,.i like mine with the bench seat,the pic above is without the boot,..

Nique
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:12 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
You mean you didn't paint it to match first? I'm disappointed. Razz

Lookin' good Tim!

Oh that blue has to show through. You cannot paint nice billet aluminum. Maybe polish!!!

Big Wagon Guy wrote:
Oh sure you get an extra pedal...but there goes one of the finest Bravada console installs ever! Way to go Tim...now it will be a Hot Rod Very Happy

Thanks John!! But the console will stay and get reworked if at all possible. Wink

Flasheroo wrote:
Looks like there will be no more denying that your wagon is officially a HOT ROD.Great progress
for someone with a sore head.
Jim

Denied!!!! Shocked

toomanytoyz wrote:
The f2b is night and day better than the bbhp. I hated that pedal setup!

And Tim took apart a bit more than i did... Wink

Nice work, Timmy!

Billy, I did not need to take the dash top or face off, but it makes for less to mess up when your grabbing at stuff to sit up for the 500th time. I thousht I had to take if off to get to the VATS shelf, but it did not help. Mad If I did this for a living I would have a permanent headache!!! Man that dash is hard!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Just curious guys,I wear a size 14 shoe so the which kit would you consider for someone
who still loves to heal & toe thru the corners.With the right setup I also love to revmatch
my downshifts.Yes I know the transmissions are all synchronized but I just enjoy the feel
of a perfectly executed shift.
Jim
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Lookin' good Tim, but save some for me to do in January.

Mike
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:54 pm

I would like to have it done for My NC trip by the end of December. But maybe I can save the tranny portion for your trip!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Manuals are alot lighter than autos. Should be a one man show if you want it bad enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

108 LBS.!!!!! Plus bell housing!! The T56 is not very light.......

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:14 pm

108?

Doable.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Stingroo wrote:
108?

Doable.

done able,..
Lay on your back with your feet under the front bumper and your head towards the rear end,. roll the trans up onto your chest and then bench it up into place,.using your knees to help you as it gets into the hole,.put the bell housing on the motor first,.use a decent clutch pilot shaft,. and a very little grease on the splines helps,.
OR lay down beside your floor jack with the trans on it, you head towards the front of the car,. use your leg to pump the jack up while you hold it steady, as it comes level roll the jack and trans into the hole,. switch yourself 180degs now you can wiggle the tailstock and get it into the crank ,.you can put an automatic in the same way using your leg to pump the jack up,.i usually use a cheap 1" strap tied arond the jack and trans to help steady it,.use a 4X8 sheet of decent thickness plywood if you are doing this on a gravel surface,.it,s a bitch to slide the jack ahead in sandy gravel,.
BTDT a few times,. good luck,.
Nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Slick.

There you go Tim, no excuses! lol
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:44 pm

I got more excuses they you guys have solutions..... Laughing

I am going to wait on some help to do the tranny portion. Will update thread when it happens. Meanwhile it will be a auto with three pedals!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:14 pm

After readings Nicks instructions,I only have one question for Tim.Are you and the missus done
having kids?Get help and grow old gracefully instead of hunched over with a grimace!
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
After readings Nicks instructions,I only have one question for Tim.Are you and the missus done
having kids?Get help and grow old gracefully instead of hunched over with a grimace!
Jim

Yeah, my back does not work to well as it is.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I do it the way Nique described with the jack. Nothing to it. Wink

(just make sure you have the clutch fork pulled out... Wink)
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:53 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I do it the way Nique described with the jack. Nothing to it. Wink

(just make sure you have the clutch fork pulled out... Wink)

I will need to put it in twice. The first time I will not have the clutch in, just the tranny and bell housing. I will just bolt up the bell housing, install and mark the tunnel. Pull it back down to cut the tunnel.

The second time I will just be picking the tranny as the other stuff will already be in place.

**************************** Progress ***********************************8

Had to repair a shower door today so the morning was shot. So another half day on the wagon - I work slow, but doing a lot of non-t56 stuff as I go.

So the pedals are in. A little worried about the weather proofing around the main bracket, but we will see.

My head is sore from bump DSC03005

I bench bled the hydraulics ad per the service manual. Flushed most if not all of the fluid doing this. Bracket for reservoir and hydraulics are in. Column is back in place with the jeep shaft. Tried to put the stock shaft back, but the jeep shaft deformed the end enough that it did not want to go back.

My head is sore from bump DSC03002

My head is sore from bump DSC03003

Rust proofed the inner fender.

My head is sore from bump DSC03007

Started putting the dash back together.

My head is sore from bump DSC03006

A little rust proofing on the floor to touch up from doing it last time. If this is dry tomorrow after church I will toss the carpet and seats back in. Replace the inner fender and make sure the car still works. Shocked Tranny is not targeted for Mid January for a date that friends (hint hint, clear throat, nudge) might be able to stop buy for a day, but I won't mention names.......................................... Mike John..... Oh was that out loud?

Will leave the console out until then. Have to figure out how to plug in my phone and GPS for now.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:12 pm

I put mine up into place with the motor hanging off its mounts,. put the trans and motor up with the jack, drew around the spot i wanted to cut,. lowered the trans back down till it was hanging, then used the plasma and cut out what i needed,. then took the balpeen hammer and radiused the floor for the reverse lockout solenoid,.then jacked up the trans, slid in the X member,
which cross member are you using?

Nique
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 pm

That might work. Cross member is bowtie overdrives. I plan to cut out for the reverse lock out and cover the hole with the camaro lower boot. Nick thanks.

Tim
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:37 am

The reverse lockout fits with just a little persuading from a bfh... Easier than cutting. Wink
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:43 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
The reverse lockout fits with just a little persuading from a bfh... Easier than cutting. Wink

exactly, and the less open space you have tween you and the ground the quieter it'll be,.not to mention wet roads yada yada,. i cut an old mudflap to use as a cover and seal the tranny out of the car a little better,.it stretches about a foot all around the hole, and then the carpet ontop makes it nice and cozy,. and there's still the top boot too,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 pm

nick, You just gave me a great idea to be sure the master clutch cylinder is sealed. I could cut a piece of rubber around the outside of the firewall.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:23 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
nick, You just gave me a great idea to be sure the master clutch cylinder is sealed. I could cut a piece of rubber around the outside of the firewall.

i used clear silicone and filled in the gap,..lots of silicone,..shoot a little black paint over it after it dries,. i didn't take the inner fender out either,.

nick
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Man that's awesome. Would be so cool to have a stick in one of these beasts. Please keep the pics coming!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:55 pm

It is back together and running. Just have to put the carpet and seats in tomorrow. Also need to replace the front calipers. Reservoir is full of crap and left front brake has been grabby. Experience tells me that fluid is leaking on the rotor. Makes me think I have a seal gone. Will take the check it tomorrow. Autozone has calipers for $12 each. should be a quick job. Have to be in DC Monday night.

Will run it as a 3 pedaled auto for a while. Sounds like mtrhead79 and 200OZ will converge in January to help finish her up.

Oh and thanks Ian!!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Works great. cheers Did new front calipers and brakes while I was at it.... Pics to come, as soon as I find the camera.....
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:34 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Works great. cheers Did new front calipers and brakes while I was at it.... Pics to come, as soon as I find the camera.....
look under the carpet,.. Wink

Nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:39 pm

LOL..... I almost left a 6" 3/8th extension under there!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:58 pm

I really hate that cover, but I am trying to protect the steering wheel.

My head is sore from bump PC120152

It is sooooo temping to push that pedal.

My head is sore from bump PC120150
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:04 pm

So Tim, Do you take appointments? I have a few things the wagon needs and no time or garage space to do them Laughing
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Man that was a nice console setup. Sharp!

Are you able to mod the S-10 console for the stick?
Back to top Go down
matthimself456

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Better pull the clutch master cylinder push-rod from the pedal until the slave cylinder is on the transmission. Don't want to extend the slave unrestricted. I ran with the 3-pedal auto for quite a while. It really threw people that had to drive it: an extra pedal and no gear indicator. I didn't bother putting the interior back together in between either though...
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
So Tim, Do you take appointments? I have a few things the wagon needs and no time or garage space to do them Laughing

I can never tell when I get the time. If you ever get to PA let me know ahead of time and maybe we can knock something out. It seems my projects are always last minute. Although I think I will take the 13th of next month off to take advantage of mtrhead and 200OZ coming to help. Should be able to knock out the tranny that weekend.

81X11 wrote:
Man that was a nice console setup. Sharp!

Are you able to mod the S-10 console for the stick?

Thanks for the Kudo's. Carpet is in pretty bad shape though. 200OZ gets the credit for the original install. He IS the man. I think it will work. Gary Meier told me that he did this with an LSx/t56 set up and was able to use the existing hole and boot. Just had to plug the PRNDL hole. I measured JaySS's shift knob in neutral and it is the exact distance that my auto is in neutral. So in theory it should work. Worst case I will enlarge the hole and build a boot/retainer set up. Should not be to tough.

matthimself456 wrote:
Better pull the clutch master cylinder push-rod from the pedal until the slave cylinder is on the transmission. Don't want to extend the slave unrestricted. I ran with the 3-pedal auto for quite a while. It really threw people that had to drive it: an extra pedal and no gear indicator. I didn't bother putting the interior back together in between either though...

You have touched on my concerns. I will be the only one driving it, so should be ok, I might disconnect it the inside and tie wrap the pedal up or back. I put a cable and wires to hold up the piston closed. By the bleeder instructions it seem to be the thing to do. I will take a picture and get your opinion when I can. I put the interior back because I have to run it daily . I should only need to remover the seats and carpet to finish the job.

Thanks for all the comments and advice.
Back to top Go down
matthimself456

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I put the interior back because I have to run it daily . I should only need to remover the seats and carpet to finish the job.

I was using it daily too... usually with a female coworker in the car with me all day. Luckily she was a gearhead too.

You're doing very nice work, Tim. I'm impressed with how fast its coming together. I'll check my calendar for the weekend of the 13th.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am

Well John and I (mostly John) started in the NotRod at about 2 pm today. As of 11:30 PM the tranny is in and hole is about cut. A little more finesse tomorrow and she will be ready to bolt back up. Possibly headers tomorrow as well, as long as the cats are off. Pictures to come when I am not falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 am

The 6 Speed Assault continues.............................
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Must be hard at work on the notrod.
Jim
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Came up for a breath, drove it at about 3pm with one seat and no interior. It was ready to run when we went to bed last night. Mike is tweeking the console and we should be on to re-install the interior. Very Happy

Should be done tonight without any speed bumps. Suspect
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:23 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Came up for a breath, drove it at about 3pm with one seat and no interior. It was ready to run when we went to bed last night. Mike is tweeking the console and we should be on to re-install the interior. Very Happy

Should be done tonight without any speed bumps. Suspect

Pictures soon, including first drive smiles!!
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Came up for a breath, drove it at about 3pm with one seat and no interior.

I've been driving around all week like that! I used the passenger seat, it was easier to maneuver.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Darn you guys work fast! As soon as someone can pry you out of your new improved car, give us some details and pics! Hey, I think I ought to take a trip out to PA, ha ha...
Back to top Go down
Stemmler

Stemmler

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Can't wait to see pics, nothing like a 6 speed in a wagon
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 pm

i wish i could have been there for 1st ride. i left for home friday night at 8 pm cant wait to drive it when your in philly. who needs int. when you are chirping 2nd gear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:12 pm

First it has to be said, THANK YOU JOHN AND MIKE. Without these two this would not have happened!!!!

My head is sore from bump P1120240

My head is sore from bump P1140260

Remove Tranny.........

My head is sore from bump P1120241

Rust proofing.... at the resistance of John!! YOUR MAKING A MESS TIM!!!!

Fly wheel. 40 LBS for the dual mass!!

My head is sore from bump P1120243

Stock style 96 Corvette clutch

My head is sore from bump P1120244

My head is sore from bump P1120245

Bell housing

My head is sore from bump P1120247

Fill the tranny and put it on the jack (Thanks for the jack loaner Johns Buddy!!)

My head is sore from bump P1120248

Mark the hole from below, drilled small holes at the corners and connect the dots with the plasma cutter.

My head is sore from bump P1120250

Looks good John!!

My head is sore from bump P1130253

Love the crossmember..... Bowtie Overdrives!!

My head is sore from bump P1130254

My head is sore from bump P1130256

My head is sore from bump P1130257

My head is sore from bump P1130259

Trying to utilize the blazer console

My head is sore from bump P1140261

Mike found an errector set at a yard sale I think.

My head is sore from bump P1140262

Time for a sets ride before we get to far!! WOOT!!

BEFORE!!
My head is sore from bump P1140263

AFTER!!
My head is sore from bump P1140268

Erector set grows!!!

My head is sore from bump P1140269

utilized the top or the shifter bracket from the blazer console to bolt the cup holder to. John Mike and I all had the same idea. If great minds think alike, we proved that not so great minds do as well. L brackets from the hardware store and some steel stock, VERY SOLID!!

My head is sore from bump P1140270

Honest I did do some work!!

My head is sore from bump P1140271

My head is sore from bump P1140272

Starting to look "human?" again.......

My head is sore from bump P1140273

My head is sore from bump P1140274

My head is sore from bump P1140277

My head is sore from bump P1140278

My head is sore from bump P1140280

WHEW!!!! Took me as long to post this as it did John to put the tranny in!!!! Shocked

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My head is sore from bump   My head is sore from bump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My head is sore from bump
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next