GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need a 91-93 driver's grey door panel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Need a 91-93 driver's grey door panel  Empty
PostSubject: Need a 91-93 driver's grey door panel    Need a 91-93 driver's grey door panel  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:40 am

Guys,

Mom's 91 Caprice is need of a door panel. Front driver side. It is to the point that screws, straps, duct tape and bubble gum will not keep it together.

Anyone have anything? Fred K?

She will check the Ft Laud U Pull It on a regular basis, but door panels always are destroyed...

Florida would be great, but shipped would work, too.

Thanks guys!
Jason.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Need a 91-93 driver's grey door panel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a 91-93 driver's grey door panel    Need a 91-93 driver's grey door panel  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:08 pm

You did not state what upper panel you have: velour/vinyl.

The only colors I have are DMR with a vinyl top, and maybe blue with a velour top. You could replace the lower panel (the one that always is ripped up) with a painted one, or paint a red one to match.

If you want to paint one, I have a DMR that has been repaired for cheap. The pociet screw boss has been welded with MEK and is strong. The MEK left it shiny around the screw hole, but a little scuffing with a scotchbrite, and some gray SEM paint would make it look nice (vinyl top)

Have her try the Orlando LKQ. I was told by the manager of a local LKQ, that they have a number of b-bodies that are unmolested for the most part.
Back to top Go down

Need a 91-93 driver's grey door panel
Page 1 of 1